GDT: W667 or L8? Boston Bruins @ New Jersey 666 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

I don't even think the biggest homer Devils fan could put their "kumbaya" positivity on the state of this team. The sad fact is though that Lou will do nothing.

On a side note, I think it's kind of funny that fans are still singing the "Hey you suck" chant.

I heard "we suck"

Well...I have to say, sh!t happens and it happened this year for us. I've been to opening night when the Devs came too NJ and watched our team skate, shoot, hit and loose for a long time.

This type of sh!t happens...bitching isn't going to change reality, we need "some" changes and a restart with line combos.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

I've watched this team win all my Life. I've watched them lose recently and go to the cup. Losing is part of a sport we have a LOSING year a down year a dumbass like big z opens his mouth WHEN everyone seems to rather him NOT. Much better 42 then a 82 game schedule. Finding deboer was great instead always switching coaches we have a coach the team likes and is good at what he does. The team responds to him the leaders respect him dearly. We have a confidence and set back year. Half blame goes to the players. They are the ones playing the game and Lou a bit for sitting back. Marty negative need stop. He's old yes and he's still good for his age but we rely on him to much and that's the problem. We can't rely on him as much he's older he should be able to rely on us more. We need a younger goaltender behind Marty instead hedberg so he gets experience next year and learns from the best. We need to get our confidence back. There's so much we cam do its called our wishlist but as a GMZ you can't. We will get a forward this offseason and get a young Urbom to replace Antom or sal or hopefully both. If there was a year to suck this.is the year. And we ain't alone in that category, Phoenix, Detroit, flyers, rangers, Nashville all took steps back. This is the year for it. We will be fine next year