Defense next year

NewarkDevil5

there is no d you can draw up that doesn't have salvador in it - none. "best case"

greene-larsson

tallinder-merril

savador-jones

harrold

;)

The operative word is "dream" lol. I know there is no chance both are gone and a slim chance one is gone, but all of the guys on my corps can move the puck decently. I'm sick of having grenade handlers like Salvador and Volchenkov. They make Colin White look like Bobby Orr

Don't want Reimer and Kulemin isn't anything more than a very good defensive forward. If we traded Fayne, I'd want to get a guy who has offensive pop like Matt Read. That trade is so perfect, but of course it probably wouldn't happen because Philly is in the division. My plan probably isn't as exciting as some of yours. Amnesty Volchie (should be Sal, but whatever) and trade Fayne for a good pick or player who is ready to make an impact. Re-sign Zids to 1 year, 4 mill.

Greene-Merrill

Tallinder-Larsson

Sal-Zids

Harrold

If you could somehow get Reimer, you'd have to do it. THe guy has a .920 sv% and he's playing behind a defense that is half AHLers and Gunnarsson's hurt for them. I'd probably bit the bullet on Fayne for Kulemin since pretty much teh only time he got solid top 6 minutes he did score over 20 goals and Leafs fans love him to death. I think it's easier to find another Fayne than Kulemin 

You honestly think we're only keeping 3 of our current D men in the lineup?

did you look at what i put there? i replaced fayne and volchenkov with merrill and seth jones.

what do i expect? i think that 3 of tallinder/zidlicky/fayne/volchenkov/harrold are back next year. that means that 6 of the current 8 d are still here.