GDT New Jersey Devils at Leafs 7PM MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Lou has his work cut out for him.

No, he doesn't. He'll say he has faith in the team and they'll bounce back next year.

Then he'll sign more 4th line scrubs and training camp tryouts.  

If anyone is looking forward to some kind of changes that update this roster with fresh outside talent, i think there's going to be some very dissapointed fans.

Edited by TheRedStorm

Absolutely embarrassed.

Last year was two games short of being the best run this team has EVER made.

This year, although a shortened season has by far been the most disgusting and humiliating thing I have witnessed EVER.

I've been a fan since 1990 and I can't compare this to anything other than ..oh wait NOTHING.

I'm going to the final game vs the Rangers just to feel that much more grossed out to be a fan of this team.

I love it bring on the pain.

I hope we win the lottery to get mackinnon or drouin. Knowing Conte and Lou they will draft "best player available" and pick jones.

Lets say the devils had half the amount of shots that they had this game. Marty's numbers still look ugly in this game.

I don't know, when it's 0-0 with 10 minutes left in the game, that means there's a whole lot of people not doing their job...

Sure. But if he stops 50 it doesn't matter if no one can score. No one says he's a great goalie anymore, but no one is attacking Zajac, Henrique, Elias, Clarkson, etc.

He's clearly at the end of his career, but he's getting no help offensively.

if he stops 50 we are at least in overtime. If he was a competent goalie we'd be in OT the past 3 games. with chances for more points

Absolutely embarrassed.

This year, although a shortened season has by far been the most disgusting and humiliating thing I have witnessed EVER.

I've been a fan since 1990 and I can't compare this to anything other than ..oh wait NOTHING.

I'm going to the final game vs the Rangers just to feel that much more grossed out to be a fan of this team.

This year had been extremely frustrating to say the least but to say you are grossed out to be a fan is very fair-weather

Absolutely embarrassed.

Hell of a guy here ladies and gentleman. Give him some props for being a fan of this team, because it is so hard and demanding........

Edited by Zubie#8

You remember February/March when Hedberg was sh!tting the bed? We would've been licking Marty's balls if he were to let 1-2 goals in a game during that stretch, because we were scoring 3-4 goals. 1-0 (not including empty net goal) is unacceptable.

I don't know, when it's 0-0 with 10 minutes left in the game, that means there's a whole lot of people not doing their job...

When a goalie allows about one goal per 5 shots like brodeur has the past three games, the guy in net is not doing his job either.

.800% is brutal by any measure

if he stops 50 we are at least in overtime. If he was a competent goalie we'd be in OT the past 3 games. with chances for more points

Real quick, total goals for last 2 games. ZERO.

You are asking a 41 year old goalie to have consecutive shutouts. You are totally unreasonable.

Btw, how about running one of these piece of sh!t opposing goaltenders for once? I've had it with average cocksuckers like James Reimer looking like Ken fvcking Dryden against us. Enough. Put the next a$$hole through the fvcking boards if it means getting any kind of edge to score A goal.

When a goalie allows about one goal per 5 shots like brodeur has the past three games, the guy in net is not doing his job either.

The amount of shots taken is irrelevant if ONE goal against in the last 7 minutes of a game loses the game for us.

You remember February/March when Hedberg was sh!tting the bed? We would've been licking Marty's balls if he were to let 1-2 goals in a game during that stretch, because we were scoring 3-4 goals. 1-0 (not including empty net goal) is unacceptable.

Devils were also allowing more shots on goal in that span

It's just not even worth getting angry anymore, this team really does play their hearts out every night and they aren't getting rewarded. Just gotta look towards next season and getting a good draft pick, that's all we can really do as loyal fans of this team.

this is exactly how I'm looking at it tbh.

Edited by gsnts725

Which goal was his fault in the Ottawa game?   Anyways, it's amazing what happens when you have a scorer.   Scorer gets a shot off a faceoff, he scores.  Our guys keep slamming the puck into a leg pad.   There's no point of arguing this.   Woo-hoo, we may have gotten a loser point today if that didn't go in.

Man, that would help greatly.

By the same token, you shouldn't have to be 'perfect' just to get a point.  And it wasn't a horrible goal, if the Leafs had got 30 shots and he gave up the same goal nobody would have said ****.  Or maybe they would have, this is NJDevs after all.  Blame the 40-year old goalie who gives up one goal when about $30 million worth of forwards can't put ONE ****ING PUCK IN NET ON SEVENTY SHOTS IN TWO GAMES!!!

Absolutely embarrassed.

Then go away. I can't stand people who can only cheer when a team wins. Go be "disgusted" and cheer for Pittsburgh.

Btw, how about running one of these piece of sh!t opposing goaltenders for once? I've had it with average cocksuckers like James Reimer looking like Ken fvcking Dryden against us. Enough. Put the next a$$hole through the fvcking boards if it means getting any kind of edge to score A goal.

It wouldn't and it would probably just result in a more depleted roster due to suspension.

Bingo.

he had 1 tough save to make in 2 games. ONE. The 2 on 0 breakaway. The kessel shot was an average scoring chance. Not super hard but not super easy. Anderson/Reimer make that in their sleep

He basically had 24 softies over the past 2 games

It wouldn't and it would probably just result in a more depleted roster due to suspension.

Depleted by losing who...there's about ten or eleven forwards on the roster not doing **** anyway.  The only guys I might cry about losing are Bernier and Carter, maybe Loiktionov.