GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils - 1pm - MSG - KOVY!!

ghdi

I'm on to what they're trying to do!

We started the season hot, but then we decided that we'll try what the Kings did last year since it worked so well for them. So we lost 10 in a row on purpose so that people will underestimate us, and now we'll just squeeze into the playoffs and then win the cup!

Can Parros be suspended for that? You can't hit a guy when you're not on the ice. Even if he goes into the bench (remember Claude in 1995?)

Imagine Gio got hurt. Theres no place in hockey for that...hey hey Lars....ehh Zubs.

Edited by Zubie#8

We're not out of it yet. If we get into the playoffs we have every good a chance as other teams to compete for the Cup. The Rags suck. Clarky is turning it on. We will take them.

BELIEVE.

0.08% more power to you.

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern/Atlantic/NewJersey.html

Didn't see the game. Did Florida mail it in?

Millions of turnovers in their own zone. They were awful.

It's almost absurd how much I like the top 6 D that is currently on the ice. Please, make Sal and Volchenkov just disappear.

its quite eye opening. well... it's just confirming what we've been saying for months now

that'd be an extra 7.4m in our pocket.

i hope to god Lou see this opportunity to make a quick turnaround during the offseason.

its quite eye opening. well... it's just confirming what we've been saying for months now

i hope to god Lou see this opportunity to make a quick turnaround during the offseason.

Hmmm... there's a slight chance Lou makes very little changes in the offseason if they keep this up for the remainder. Not saying I want that to happen but just don't be surprised if it plays out that way. Either way I'm excited for this team.

I don't have a good feeling regarding Lou's actions. I actually see him losing Elias and Clarkson. I don't care if Clarkson (3/2 line player) goes but then Lou will replace him with a 4th line player. I wish Lou would retire.

So I got a real treat with this game, a college friend gave me a VIP ticket to the game. Got to experience for Platinum Lounge for the first (and probably last) time in my life. So freakin nice, got to talk to Steve, Chico and Kevin Clark (they might as well be celebrities to me) after the game.

This was all no big deal to her and her family, I guess they're regulars down there, but it was an awesome experience.

Also, the Panthers really, really suck on D. Devils established their game after the 1st, but I haven't seen that many defensive turnovers in a game in a whole. Clarkson looked real good, as did Elias and Zajac.

It's a shame, if this were a full season I bet this team recovers and makes it in.