Brodeur on the cover of NHL14 !!!

roomtemp

final count for today: 5,000 votes for Brodeur, 200 for Lupul, and 40 for Bobrovsky

Just voted several hundred times. If we get him through this round we all need to step it up next round against Datysuk! That'll be harder than the final imo

We need to vote for Lupul as well. Lupul will be the easier match for Marty to win rather then against Datysuk. I voted several hundred times until I fractured my shoulder this week. Shouldn't really be online actually haha.

But yeah Bob, Marty and Lupul would all get my votes. Hall/Simmonds is a tossup. I could care less about that one.

final count for today

Votes for:
Brodeur: 10,000 (nothing else to do)

Lupul: 300

Bobrovsky: 100

nah i don't deserve anything like that. just supporting my hero. hey, if anyone could tweet Marty the amount of votes ive cast for him please? i don't have a twitter.

but even if i had a twitter if i tweeted about myself to Marty nobody would believe me. it should come from somebody else

i know the feeling. hate typos. but thank you. lets see what the responses are later on

i just hope my votes help him win. a simple reply from Brodeur will make my life.