Brodeur on the cover of NHL14 !!!

roomtemp

Yeah, EA posted a voting update that shows Marty is still leading: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151691811080996&set=a.434709745995.226831.333387460995&type=1

Of course, Datsyuk fans are out in full force crying about it. Hopefully this update doesn't spur them to lead a comeback.

Keep voting for Marty at covervote.nhl.com, voting for this round ends at 11:59 tonight (Eastern time).

If Brodeur can get past Datsyuk, he has a great shot in the finals against Bobrovsky or Tavares.

alright lets go boys, home stretch! wheres jacobpaul, hope you're gettin busy!

:D

ive been busier than Brodeur in net. just broke the 1,000 mark for today. total for yesterday was 5,000.

any updates from EA?

Well they did on earlier today and said Brodeur is still winning but their words were like Datsyuk gain a bit but they still never said it was close like every other matchup update. Like the JT Bob one they said it was within 1 percent.

I just get a bad feeling we are gonna get screwed here. I've hit close to 1,000 votes today. Do they actually make the announcement tonight?

No it ends tonight and we find out when we start voting again at noon (unless they announce it somewhere and I miss it)

any updates from EA?

According to EA as of a few hours ago, "Datsyuk has been trailing Martin Brodeur for most of the week but has reduced that lead significantly."

Hopefully Marty can hold on!

The winners will be announced tomorrow at noon, which is when the final round of voting will begin.

ive been busier than Brodeur in net. just broke the 1,000 mark for today. total for yesterday was 5,000.

Yikes. Compared to you and Satans Hockey I feel like I didn't do my part at all. I only voted 200 times.

Edited by TheMazz

Does anyone know how soon EA will have these results up now that voting is finished?

it pays to pay attention. 12pm EST.. which is 2am my time. I am seriously hoping for some good news when i wake up at 6am. If/When Marty gets on the cover, I am NEVER getting rid of my copy.

it pays to pay attention. 12pm EST.. which is 2am my time. I am seriously hoping for some good news when i wake up at 6am. If/When Marty gets on the cover, I am NEVER getting rid of my copy.

as corny as it would be, I honestly think I'd buy 2 copies, 1 to play, 1 to eventually have signed.