Brodeur on the cover of NHL14 !!!

roomtemp

It all started one evening at Hoolihans...

:giggle:

Man I have been at this just WAY too long.  But not as far back as the Hoolihan's thing -- I had to be told about that fateful night that colored LD's perception of Marty forever...

I never thought I see the day The Lurker bored of hockey!  :o

OK I'm going to go complain in Random Thoughts... maybe write about Scott Stevens...'s....  hmm... tackle?  :uni: I love that euphemism...

oh yeah -- woohoo go Marty you're sure to win.  :smilegah:

Say it isn't so!!  I am having difficulty wrapping my head around The Lurker and being bored with hockey.  :huh:

I don't know if I know about the Hoolihan's incident.  Not sure I want to know. :blink:

I dont own a PS3 or Xbox 360 to play these garbage games, but I will probably get this to add to my Devils memoribilia collection.  Though I will wait for a few months or a year until it is about $10 in the cheap or used pile.

Garbage? Come on, man! The NHL series is one of the most popular titles every year!

Garbage? Come on, man! The NHL series is one of the most popular titles every year!

lol it may be, but I find that as well as 99.9% of video games today as garbage.  Just not a gamer.

The last NHL game I bought was 2002 and the one before that was 97 (had 93-97 for SNES).  The last console I actually cared about was the SNES so that pretty much gives you an indication about my interest in video games lol.

NHL 13 is the only game I've ever raged so hard on - there's nothing more infuriating than superstar.  

MY PERSONAL HATRED FOR EA ASIDE, I can't believe he actually beat out Pavel Datsyuk.  That's so awesome, and he definitely deserves it.

Edited by Devilsfan118

THANK GOD! i am NOT buying an Xbox ONE just to play NHL 14. NOT WORTH IT. sticking with the 360!