GDT: MTL@NJD

Devs4LordStanley

Do you think Marty's caution with the puck now is not helping?

I mean it used to drive me nuts when he'd never cover and there'd be a turnover and he'd get scored on.  But maybe he needs to do that... He's

covers the puck and stopd play a lot more often these days..

you know--- or not - I'm reaching here arent I?  oh well.

Just to rub a little salt...

If they had won on Sunday they'd be 6 minutes from controlling their own destiny somehow

Way it works, I think the Rangers would have had a wee bit more urgency tonight if they weren't three points up with a game in hand on their only competitor, who also lost.

Way it works, I think the Rangers would have had a wee bit more urgency tonight if they weren't three points up with a game in hand on their only competitor, who also lost.

I wasn't exactly right, if the Rangers won in R/OT against Carolina they'd still lock us out, but with all the lost points and all, it doesn't matter much, you could pick probably 15-20 games where they could have gotten more.   And the SO's....

Anyone at the game? How're the Habs fans? Obnoxious as usual?

they were obnoxious! very obnoxious actually.. even the older ones that were sitting next to me who were actually canadien and by older i mean 65+.. very weird crowd at the rock tonight i would not have gone if i didnt have tickets to the game already boughten a few weeks ago.. it was extremely empty upstairs and the mood just was not there especially for me.. the season is over .. its all over with im realizing and accepting.. last year this time i wouldve never thought that id be as disappointed and down about this team as i currently am.. oh well. Edited by Sik02gt

So where was this team during that 10 game losing streak?

Bogus.

This win helps the Rangers too.

Good job.

They're going to play Boston now and win in 5. 

The team was always there, they cant finish consistently. Why are you a fan if you are mad when they lose and mad when they win.

Edited by Zubie#8

lol to whoever had the notion the win helps the Rangers.  How, exactly?  Because they can play one corpse over the other?  Both Montreal and Boston are equally hot messes right now.  Neither wants the division.  If Toronto had another week they might steal the division from under both their noses.

Edited by NJDevs4978