GDT, the 2013 Finale: Devils @ Broadway Blowhards

MadDog2020

Awesome way to finish the season.

At least we don't have to hear Marty chants.

Probably the SMARTEST thing Pete has done all year.

This game represents the worst hockey season I've ever witnessed as a Devils fan.

A lot of a fun and such a joy watching them play this year.

Please.

I don't see much changing next year either.

Kovalchuk sucks.

Edited by BigZ

Awesome way to finish the season.

At least we don't have to hear Marty chants.

Probably the SMARTEST thing Pete has done all year.

This game represents the worst hockey season I've ever witnessed as a Devils fan.

A lot of a fun and such a joy watching them play this year.

Please.

I don't see much changing next year either.

Kovalchuk sucks.

This is the worst season you've watched, huh? Did you miss out two years ago? You probably weren't watching, seeing as you've made it abundantly clear you're a fair weather fan.

And seriously, do yourself and everyone else here a favor, and don't come back next year. You've never contributed a single useful thing to this forum, and it's damn annoying seeing you whine for attention game after game.

I hate losing, I hate getting shut out, I hate losing to the Rangers even more, and I hate getting shut out by the Rangers even more than all those. I wouldn't have minded a loss as much today, but to not even show up....it is a sh!t feeling. 

Edited by NJDevils1214

Well, we've secured a top 10 pick. Good, at least there's something positive to come out of this trainwreck of a season.

Technically they could draft 11 if we finish at 10 and someone behind us lucks out to win the lottery :P

The smartest hockey player he's ever seen?   If I'm right, Pierre recycles way too much

lol that's what he said.  But since I don't listen to Pierre all that often anyway it's all good.

As a Player you have memories that last forever.

Today's memory is being shut-out by King Lindquist and the Rangers while your number 1 goalie sat on the bench smiling  because he chose not to play because it was a meaningless game. 

May Elias find a team that wants to win for the remainder of his career.

How embarrassing.

Lou demonstrates that he has no idea what it take in today's NHL to be a winner.

Next season we will hear so many "Marty Chants" and how the Devils fans will turn on him.  Not the way to go out.

As bad as this season was,I've been around the Devils long enough to know changes will be made....they have no choice.Lets hope for a few good picks and a few to retire or be moved.Marty has been the life's blood of this team for many years,but its time to retire with grace.Finding the right pieces may take a few more years and I for one am willing to support them through the highs and lows.

How soon some forget how bad this team was during the 80's and early 90's and how great it felt to be the champs 3 times in under 10 years....no team wins year in and year out,so stop thinking we should.

As for the Rags,what have they won lately ? nada.....So they made the Playoffs...can they do what we did last year...My guess is nooooo way.