2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

That was a clean hit that Scott Stevens would be proud of. Diaz should have never made that pass. It isn't Gryba's fault Eller hit his face on the ice when he went down. It's a joke if he's suspended, and it was a joke he got ANY penalty, let alone a 5.

important thing is that they lost lol

Yeah I figured you were pretty happy about that bro lol.

Buddy was absolutely fvcked

eller-lars-stretcher_940-8col.jpg

Stereo idk if MTL is making it out of the first. They are playing some really bad hockey lately. You will probably be so happy in a week and a half haha.

yeah of course lol plus Gio and Pacioretty are not playing tnight either... thats a whole line gone replaced by Halpern-Armstrong-Dumont... Go Sens Go

That was a clean hit that Scott Stevens would be proud of. Diaz should have never made that pass. It isn't Gryba's fault Eller hit his face on the ice when he went down. It's a joke if he's suspended, and it was a joke he got ANY penalty, let alone a 5.

Agree. That's the first thing I thought. Stevens-esque. TERRIBLE PASS, forcing Eller to look back and away from the direction he's moving, then Gryba NAILS him shoulder to shoulder, the shoulder MAY have just touched Eller's chin, but that's the best clean hit I've seen in years, wasn't sure it was still possible. NHL will suspend him because they don't understand how their inconsistency in discipline makes them look like idiots.

"That's more harmonic's fault for turning into the wall".

Pierre regarding a hit from behind. Tell that to Steve-fvcking-Bernier. If Harmonic was bleeding the Isles would have a 5 min PP right now.

This league and it's inconsistencies is really a joke. It's comical.

Agree. That's the first thing I thought. Stevens-esque. TERRIBLE PASS, forcing Eller to look back and away from the direction he's moving, then Gryba NAILS him shoulder to shoulder, the shoulder MAY have just touched Eller's chin, but that's the best clean hit I've seen in years, wasn't sure it was still possible. NHL will suspend him because they don't understand how their inconsistency in discipline makes them look like idiots.

And OF COURSE Gryba gets two games. Why wouldn't he with this fvcking league? Can you imagine if Scotty played today? It's astonishing what a bunch of pussies the people who run this league are.

It's not the league, obviously you have the concussion issues, but the problem is that this is what the audience wants, for the most part.   Go on HF and read the retards that go off every time contact is made with someone.    Most of the people demand the soft product and the league isn't going to say "no" to them.

It's not the league, obviously you have the concussion issues, but the problem is that this is what the audience wants, for the most part. Go on HF and read the retards that go off every time contact is made with someone. Most of the people demand the soft product and the league isn't going to say "no" to them.

I'll chalk it up to the fact that morons like that have probably never picked up a stick or put on a pair of skates in their lives. Edited by MadDog2020