2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Eventhough i'm watching the Wilds game hoping to see Zach fvck up or not getting any points. And even though it's true that he was not the greateast playoffs performer, he was still either our first or 2nd in points in the playoffs since 2007.

I find some people here horribly hypocrites, when they like a guy i.e. Zach when he was still here and not producing, those people would sugarcoat it that Zach was so much more than points. His forecheck and defensive play and everything bla bla bla. He was a key player and they'd make excuses for him, that he was a top player in the league etc etc. He was the heart and soul of the team and almost everyone wanted him captain cause he was the most important player of the team and the only ones who we're not agreeing with that were just the ones worried about him leaving and were cautious. 

Now that he's gone, Zach was an expendable sh!t and they act as if he was not that good. Not everyone here of course but definitely there's quite a few.

i mean like no one here i wouldnt want that contract. But pens fans doesnt want Malkin's contract either and Caps fans doesnt want Ovechkin's contract, Nashville doesnt want Weber's contract and ducks fans doesnt want Perry and Getzlaf's contracts... thats the way it is you often have to overpay for players like that.

edit: right now some people are doing the same thing with Zajac "he's so much more than points" yet if he would have signed somewhere else next summer and not produce like that they'd just make fun of him not even watching him play just looking at numbers.

Edited by SterioDesign

Eventhough i'm watching the Wilds game hoping to see Zach fvck up or not getting any points. And even though it's true that he was not the greateast playoffs performer, he was still either our first or 2nd in points in the playoffs since 2007.

I find some people here horribly hypocrites, when they like a guy i.e. Zach when he was still here and not producing, those people would sugarcoat it that Zach was so much more than points. His forecheck and defensive play and everything bla bla bla. He was a key player and they'd make excuses for him, that he was a top player in the league etc etc. He was the heart and soul of the team and almost everyone wanted him captain cause he was the most important player of the team and the only ones who we're not agreeing with that were just the ones worried about him leaving and were cautious.

Now that he's gone, Zach was an expendable sh!t and they act as if he was not that good. Not everyone here of course but definitely there's quite a few.

i mean like no one here i wouldnt want that contract. But pens fans doesnt want Malkin's contract either and Caps fans doesnt want Ovechkin's contract, Nashville doesnt want Weber's contract and ducks fans doesnt want Perry and Getzlaf's contracts... thats the way it is you often have to overpay for players like that.

edit: right now some people are doing the same thing with Zajac "he's so much more than points" yet if he would have signed somewhere else next summer and not produce like that they'd just make fun of him not even watching him play.

We're sports fans. We're supposed to be hypocritical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

edit: right now some people are doing the same thing with Zajac "he's so much more than points" yet if he would have signed somewhere else next summer and not produce like that they'd just make fun of him not even watching him play.

You devote way too much time and energy on this whole thing. Parise will never be a stud in the playoffs so Devil fans have a right to poke fun of him. He is a great regular season player but will never do anything in the playoffs.

Edited by Zubie#8

You devote way too much time and energy to defend someone who ditched a good situation to play home in Minny. Parise will never be a stud in the playoffs so Devil fans have a right to poke fun of him. He is a great regular season player but will never do anything in the playoffs.

i used him as an example... like i said he's not the only one getting that treatment 

Edited by SterioDesign

Rangers had no business being in OT today. They got severely outchanced and out played for most of the game. Queen stood on his head all game.

And with Parise, he's way too easy to shut down in the playoffs. I've said it many times, the only series he ever took over and dominated was the Tampa series in 2007

And just to clarify I wish Zach was still here. But he reminds me a lot of Joe Thornton in that he's great in the regular season and then average in the playoffs.

Edited by njd3b1ink

Its official:  Verizon Center is the official House of Horrors for the Blue Shirts.

And watching the playoffs in general its amazing seeing the speed of teams against the Rangers (and even against the Devils for that matter).  Outside of Hagland and maybe Nash the Caps are skating circles around the Rangers.  Even in the other series of all teams Boston is now skating free.  What do these teams have in common?  Offensively gifted D-men who can skate and know how and when to pick their spots to jump into the play.

Another thing I'm sensing out of the Capitals is Oates has really gotten his guys to mature.  Green isn't a head-case, Ovie is leading and has turned around his defensive game.