2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

We came one rolling puck from having company and being one-upped.   Damn.   I really don't want that oddity to ourselves.   LOL

They survived, we didn't.    It would still be a historically awful loss, but different history.   We're still the first and only team to be winning a game late in a Game 7, only to end up losing in regulation.

Liam McHugh ‏@liam_mchugh

Amazing: Bruins become the first team in NHL history to win a Game 7 after trailing by 3 goals in the 3rd period. @NHLonNBCSports elias

Well at least they have that history to themselves :P

Well in typical Rangers fashion they'll gloat and set off fireworks and dance around like they did last year when they sneaked by ottawa and washington. eventually they played a superior club and got smacked down. The Bruins are better. The Bruins will beat them. The Rags are going to have an awfully hard time generating quality scoring chances against Boston. And even when they do generate them they pretty much fvck it up (excluding tonight)

. From your lips to God's ears '7'. I hope Boston skullfvcks them and grinds them into dust.

No one outside of a select few remember the Devils 2009 collapse. Everyone will always remember this choke job. Up to the Leafs to change that like the Bruins did after their 2010 3-0 series and 3-0 game 7 collapse. Not much talk about that one anymore.

That's because nobody was paying attention to our series outside of NJ and Carolina.  Everyone in Canada and one of the biggest US markets (Boston) had eyes on this series.

Al Twatwig said it took 87 years for the Rangers to win a game 7 on the road. Is that really something to be proud of?

THIS ONE WILL LAST A LIFETIME!

Al Twatwig said it took 87 years for the Rangers to win a game 7 on the road. Is that really something to be proud of?

It's amazing, the Devils have won 4 game 7's on the road. 1988, 2000, 2003, 2012

Idiot moron Fischler tweeted that he thinks the Rags will take it in another "King-like shutout." I can't believe anyone would be naive enough to think the Caps would be shutout twice in a row.

[weeps quietly]

RANGERS SUCK

Lundqvist will let in his share of softies to the Bruins and they will crumble. Mark my words.

F the queen, I'll still take a 41 year old Marty over him any day of the week.

Alright let's not get too carried away, he is the best goalie in the world right now...imagine him on the Hawks.

I bet you the Caps are rethinking that Forsberg trade even more.

they should've been rethinking that one the second they did it. Even if there were problems w/ him apparently w/ speed or something (I dunno I could be making it up) they just drafted him 9 months before! How much different could he have been?