2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

NBC again playing up the nonexistent Rags/Bruins rivalry.

What do you mean? Anytime Boston and New York meet, in literally any stage there's a rivalry.

And did anyone catch the gem Torts had in his interview with the creature? "That's a big goddamn goal he scored in the first period *storms off like a bitch*

It's a matter of time before he punches a reporter

Btw, the Kings bitching about officiating is nothing short of comical. No team has benefited more from questionable officiating in the last 12 months than LA. fvcking whiners, I really hope they get their fvcking lunch served to them soon.

Edited by MadDog2020

Btw, the Kings bitching about officiating is nothing short of comical. No team has benefited more from questionable officiating in the last 12 months than LA. fvcking whiners, I really hope they get their fvcking lunch served to them soon.

go sharks?

The Bruins (and specifically Claude) were forced to suddenly find what's become an ace-in-the-hole in these young puck-moving D-men such as Krug and Bartkowski.  Makes me believe that Ference won't be coming back for a while.  When Sidenberg comes back suddenly the Bruins have 3 cohesive D-man pairs.

The Rangers also can't deal with the Bruins forward depth now that Lucic is finally playing with his head out of his ass giving that extra dimension to Krejci & Horton.  Bergeron and Marchand also seem to have gotten healthier since being banged-up at the end of the season.

What do you mean? Anytime Boston and New York meet, in literally any stage there's a rivalry.

And did anyone catch the gem Torts had in his interview with the creature? "That's a big goddamn goal he scored in the first period *storms off like a bitch*

It's a matter of time before he punches a reporter

Come on be fair Torts didn't storm off. Pierre pulled out before Torts really said something they couldn't use on TV

What a wild night at Scotiabank Place. I'll never understand what Pitt was doing on the PP with 45 seconds left. They were dumping the puck in and dropping all 5 back letting the Sens break out. Mindblowingly dumb.

Just saw this GIF when I got home. This Karlsson has a mind like no other in hockey.

karlssonskate.gif

Edited by devilsrule33

Rooting for Sens and Bruins in the East. I want nothing more than to see Pens and Rangers fail.

IF the rags end up beating boston some how.. i dont see it happening but if they do.. we need pitts to beat the sens.. i dont think the sens will end up beating pittsburg anyway and i dont think they will be that big of a fight for the rangers as the pens would be... but iam with you in hoping the pens and rags fail of course

It's really not possible to NOT like this Senators team. Outside of maybe Florida, there hasn't been a team this year that's had to deal with as much adversity and injuries to key players as the Senators and yet they battle on. I liked their play last year against the Rangers, thought they deserved that series, and I'm glad to see them make a run this year. They got Karlsson, they got Alfie and Spezza, and Anderson who's playing lights out.

Really pushing for them, wouldn't mind seeing Ottawa (or San Jose) win the Cup this year.

watch LA blast the referees on twitter. i tweeted them calling them pompous. they said "how many cups do you have?" a-holes

What a wild night at Scotiabank Place. I'll never understand what Pitt was doing on the PP with 45 seconds left. They were dumping the puck in and dropping all 5 back letting the Sens break out. Mindblowingly dumb.

Just saw this GIF when I got home. This Karlsson has a mind like no other in hockey.

karlssonskate.gif

Imagine if Crosby did this and the media attention it would have received. I don't see anything on nhl.com

watch LA blast the referees on twitter. i tweeted them calling them pompous. they said "how many cups do you have?" a-holes

Did he mean you personally?