2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Really do not know why you guys get yourselves so angry about the Kings. It's just whatever for me, good hockey team, couldn't care less about how their franchise is run or how their fans act because it has no impact on me whatsoever.

Good game but LA got jobbed on that one, that quick whistle in the second period on that goal was DISGUSTING. I guess the refs are now assuming that the goalie will make the save? :doh1:

Eh. Shoulda coulda woulda. Sj deserved that win and got it. La should played more offensive during periods one and two. Did they get bs on that call yeah but refs fked sj on game two with that delay bs. Refs just suck plainly but you can't dwell on a single call they didn't deserve the win and didn't get it.

Eh. Shoulda coulda woulda. Sj deserved that win and got it. La should played more offensive during periods one and two. Did they get bs on that call yeah but refs fked sj on game two with that delay bs. Refs just suck plainly but you can't dwell on a single call they didn't deserve the win and didn't get it.

But thats the beautiful thing about hockey, you can get dominated but one goal can change anything, and this was one terrible no goal call. Kings also dominated the third so they were not that bad tonight. I thought SJ took the first, even in the second and LA in the third.

Sharks are more offensive l. La defensive. Quick is the reason la is were they are imo. But ik we all agree the ref's suck. They screwed the game for the sharks earlier in the series and did so here. Rangers game was horrible as well. All goes back to shanny

Really do not know why you guys get yourselves so angry about the Kings. It's just whatever for me, good hockey team, couldn't care less about how their franchise is run or how their fans act because it has no impact on me whatsoever.

Good game but LA got jobbed on that one, that quick whistle in the second period on that goal was DISGUSTING. I guess the refs are now assuming that the goalie will make the save? :doh1:

For me (and probably some others), I started disliking the Kings during the whole Kovalchuk UFA debacle. Lombardi would give a press conference or story leak about anything and everything, about how they were having Kovalchuk and his wife chauffered about town, about how close they were to signing him, just a daily nuisance that Devils fans had to endure. Their organization couldn't be any more of a stark opposite to the Devils organization and Lou. And then they go and get Richards, Carter, Gagne, and that was it, instantly a King-hater. The Twitter and organizational nonsense just compounds things on top of that, as well as seeing Flyers fans in Richards or Carter jerseys during the Stanley Cup Finals taunting us like this was THEIR team, and then us getting beat by them on their road to win the Cup, I really don't like that fvcking organization.

Edited by DJ Eco

It's pretty easy to hate the Kings.

1) They whine a lot

2) Richards, Carter.  a$$holes.

3) Obnoxious bandwagon fanbase

4) Obnoxious twitter

5) Lombardi's practices

6) SCF last year

I could go on with my personal reasons.

Similarly, I absolutely hated Colorado for a few years following the 2000 SCF, screw that feel good nonsense.  

Don't totally get all the bandwagon talk. They were at 100% capacity for the 2010-2011 season and the 2011-2012 season where they barely made the playoffs. They've had good fan support for a long time but winning is always going to tun very casual hockey fans into bigger fans. That's the goal of any sports team. 

I'm loving the 0-3 hole the Rags are in.  They hold the B's top players to nothing last night, but still get done in by the 4th line !

Speaking of 4th lines, Brad Richards is there now & played just over 8 minutes last night.  And he is signed for 7 more seasons !

Ever since that cheap hit on Anssi Salmela a few years ago, I've added Jeff Carter to the scumbag list.  What p*ssed me off even more though was how no Devils retaliated or responded. They just let Salmela lay there on the ice knocked out cold. That was definitely one of the most embarrassing moments in this franchise's history.

It's pretty easy to hate the Kings.

1) They whine a lot

2) Richards, Carter.  a$$holes.

3) Obnoxious bandwagon fanbase

4) Obnoxious twitter

5) Lombardi's practices

6) SCF last year

I could go on with my personal reasons.

Similarly, I absolutely hated Colorado for a few years following the 2000 SCF, screw that feel good nonsense.

I'm probably going to get bashed for this, but since he's moved to LA I've grown more of a liking for Richards. You could always appreciate how hard a worker he was, but since he's made it out of that sh!t hole Philly, you can like him for it. The same doesn't apply for Carter, still, fvck Carter.

I never got the Richards hate either.  He's a jerk because he couldn't get along with Chris Pronger and Pronger helped run him and Carter out of Philly?

Carter (because of the Salmela thing), Brown and his flopping, Quick and his whining - those guys I could see disliking although really every team has those kinds of guys.  Kings Twitter, please...funny how everyone around here loved Kings Twitter when they were dissing Vancouver earlier in the playoffs until we played them and they turned their nonsense on us.  Deano had some erratic behavior with the Kovy thing but he and Lou still get along so why hate on him?

It would be nice to see them get some comeuppance - particularly if it's from Larry and the Sharks - but I ain't gonna lose sleep if they win another Cup either.  They're a great team and hey, it's better than at least two of the alternatives still in the playoffs.