2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Crazy how fast he has fallen. Possible buyout, and I bet many teams would give him a chance on a lower contract. I wouldn't mind the Devils giving him a one year contract. Absolutely no risk. But I really want Stalberg.

Edited by Zubie#8

Crazy how fast he has fallen. Possible buyout, and I bet many teams would give him a chance on a lower contract. I wouldn't mind the Devils giving him a one year contract. Absolutely no risk. But I really want Stalberg.

No thanks to Richards. I like Zajac, Loktionov, JJ down the middle

No thanks to Richards. I like Zajac, Loktionov, JJ down the middle

It could work. I can definitely see Richards working hard in the off season to try to get his game back.

Henrique Loktionov Kovalchuk

Elias Richards Zubrus

???/Josefson Zajac Clarkson

Carter Gionta Bernier

All of those centers can be shuffled around.

Tortorella's job is on the line tonight. Sorry, but if you can't reel in your star players (and Richards was a "star player" a couple years ago, the big UFA signing splash of the summer, not unlike the Nash signing last summer, and Gaborik), then you're a terrible coach.

Tortorella's shining star on this Rangers team is Callahan and McDonaugh. That's all he's done, those are the only players he's had a positive impact on, the only guys who've truly bought in. Torts is out of a job if they lose tonight, he's mishandled this team for several years now. It says something when truly quality players, top of the league players, like Richards and Gaborik, and Nash right now, are all magically underperforming under this hack of a coach.

Enough years and player turnover has happened that Sather has to wonder whether it's the players or the coach/system.

Only the Rangers could morph Torey Krug into the 2nd coming of Bobby Orr.

And on que the Buffalo Wild Wings guy hits his button tripping Tuuka on a rut and the Rags score cutting it to 2-1.

And once again, Rag takes a dive. Refs oblige

I've never seen a team get outplayed like this and still get handed powerplay after powerplay

Cmon now, it was definitely too many men and that was obviously a trip. Now you can talk about the no call on the slash to Chara.