2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Over fifty hits I'm almost resigning there's a good chance they take it two years in a row. Quick is the best. Way to physical for Pittsburgh. Boston. Nice series for a scf. La vs bos

That would be such a good series. Same styles, I think they match up well with each other

LA - Boston would be feisty as heck. I'd enjoy that, even though I'd hate for one of the last 4 Cup winners to win again. Much rather see Sens or Sharks win it.

Exactly. I'd certainly enjoy it but will guarantee that I would hate either outcome

• Like 1

Over fifty hits I'm almost resigning there's a good chance they take it two years in a row. Quick is the best. Way to physical for Pittsburgh. Boston. Nice series for a scf. La vs bos

Quick has a .947 save% over his last 31 postseason GP (last season and this)...his team, not surprisingly, is 23-8 in those games.  And it's not like he's not facing shots...he's faces 868 shots in those 31 games (28 on average).  That's scary awesome. 

It didn't take Chris Kreider long to don his fancy hat and embrace the Broadway lifestyle.

http://www.msg.com/teams/rangers/games/game.html

Dear lord that is THE stupidest hat i have ever seen.  That's just such a bad immature idea.  Not regular season -- but that's playoffs - that's life long achievement and you wear that stupid hat you jackass?  See guys, it really is THESE kinds of little things that say so very much.

Dear lord that is THE stupidest hat i have ever seen.  That's just such a bad immature idea.  Not regular season -- but that's playoffs - that's life long achievement and you wear that stupid hat you jackass?  See guys, it really is THESE kinds of little things that say so very much.

I'm pretty sure the players give that hat to the player of the game on any given night. Pretty sure they've been doing it for a couple years now at least. No big deal. That being said, fvck him and fvck the Rags. Hope they lose the next one by 5 goals.

Edited by PWW

I'm pretty sure the players give that hat to the player of the game on any given night. Pretty sure they've been doing it for a couple years now at least. No big deal. That being said, fvck him and fvck the Rags. Hope they lose the next one by 5 goals.

Like I said, the Broadway lifestyle, LOL.

It's funny when people call people jackasses yet don't understand what's going on. At all.

exactly one year ago... HENRIQUE! ITS OVER !!!

http://video.devils.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20112012,3,316&cmpid=embed-share-video

funny thing about this highlight video... i mean... its the highlights of the whole game and a pretty important one... yet Zach is not touching the puck even a second of the whole recap lol

Congrats Boston TY for knocking the rags out, now Rags have to figure out who is staying and who is going cap wise coach wise!

Torts after game conf is going to be priceless, Tantrum?

Edited by Devs1965