2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

LA is truly built for the playoffs.  The are big and tough, and their transition game from the defensive to offensive zones is so smooth and quick that they are extremely difficult to beat once they have a lead.  Add in Quick's stellar play in these past 2 postseasons, and I would bet on them taking the Cup again (unfortunately).

strongly disappointed to wake up and hear the kings won, i watched most of the game last night before i fell asleep but didn't make it to the end.. I'm pulling for Chicago tonight.. hopefully they can clip the kings.. those bastards better not make it to another cup final back to back

a very nice game to watch. lots of end-to-end play.

wow, what a brutal way to influence a game !

IT was at center ice and had no impact on the play

Not to mention I've seen a lot worse pushing and shoving than that not get called a double-minor.  If things like that are going to be called double minors, entire games will turn into three on three.

If Detroit wins this, Stephen Walkom is gonna need police protection to get out of the building.

That's the same guy that Ftorek threw a bench at lmao (and in Detroit, no less)

I remember it well, Pando looked like he had just had a knife fight after that hit that wasn't called. This call tonight was a joke though. Horrible. I'll really feel for Chicago if they lose, they got boned hard on that one.

I remember it well, Pando looked like he had just had a knife fight after that hit that wasn't called. This call tonight was a joke though. Horrible. I'll really feel for Chicago if they lose, they got boned hard on that one.

I thought the call was legit. I don't think the ref would want to call it right before a goal goes in but it was a fine call after Fillpula earlier in the game.

For me its the Kings or Nobody.

Pens, Bruins or Hawks are part of my 'NBC 6'

The 'NBC 6' are the Rangers, Flyers, Penguins, Red Wings, Blackhawks or Bruins.

ANY national game it seems MUST include these teams that NBC craves, so screw em. Go Kings. Plus I'm by LA, so why not.