2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Sans that one move by Iginla, he's looked pretty ordinary

They looked ordinary after they got him also. They have an amazing offense, but anyone who really knows what it takes to be a Stanley cup champion would see past that and recognize that they have terrible goaltending, mediocre defense, and a system that doesn't help mask any of their flaws. Not to mention they got way slower with their trades.

Not that it really matters with Crosby, Letang, Malkin (when they lock him up) and Neal, but Pitt lost A LOT of assets this year.

A 1st

Joe Morrow

2nd this year and next year

A 3rd

They made moves people liked, but I could care less the got cement boots Murray. Even Iginla I felt wasn't that great a move for them. I feel like they could have gotten more for less by finding a player who doesn't have a legacy and isn't a guy that a team held onto WAYYYYY too long and felt they needed to get a really good return on because of it.

Out of all the moves they made the only one I thought was good was getting Jokinen. They didnt need iginla, morrow is washed up badly, and Murray makes Volchenkov look like a speedster. They needed better D and have needed better D for years now. Shero just keeps going after O and then the hockey world says every move he makes is gold