2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Wowwwww this is crazy. A sweep!! They just did not show up. Malkin and Crosby were held pointless and Pitt converted on 0 PPs.

They simply did not show up

And Boston had two more power plays and were also held score less. Edited by CarterforPresident

I was never a fan of Martin and what bugs me is that if he hadn't left the Devils he'd be a huge part of our defence.  Do you all understand what I mean there?  The Devils would MAKE him a huge part of our defense for specific reasons.  Personally I do not think our D would be better for it - maybe marginally.  Fortunately this didn't happen, yet there is a certain scope of vision for our D.  It's OK.  It's working, I understand that.  but it's spread so thin.  Middling talent spread thin - yet it isn;t eggshell delicate.  It's very solid because it's well built - but out of sh!tty material I guess is my point.  Not sh!tty players - but very even -- I guess I see the strategy as I write this -- but I love defence and it's sort of unsatisfying for me to watch.  It's not climactic or passionate.  and I sort of like that in my hockey.  from defense, not offense.  I think because you can hit offense with surprises and defence is such a backbone, It is what it is and will be as strong as it is. 

ok  I'm rambling... I just can't stand Paul Martin...  yet there is a part of me that wonders if he - stupid HE might have added strength to the Devils defense -- not at that price tag -- but if he had stayed he's be there now baby  <_<  he'd be huge here  :puke:  it just bugs me and I'm still not sure I've put my finger on it.

We love to poke fun at the Penguins goaltending, but that goal against Quick right there may have been worse than anything that MAF or Vokoun allowed.

look back to the islanders series. MAF let in some of the worst goals I've ever seen in the playoffs