Rangers fans

mouse

I know I'm boycotting WDHA. A New Jersey radio station cheering for the Rangers seems so "off" to me. They should be endorsing anyone but the Rangers. Sell outs.

When the fvck did DHA express any support for those fvckbags? I may have to join you in the boycott, that's bullsh!t. I'm so sick of the NJ love for teams from fvcking NY, particularly when we have our OWN fvcking team. I can't express how much this annoys the everloving sh!t outta me.

When the fvck did DHA express any support for those fvckbags? I may have to join you in the boycott, that's bullsh!t. I'm so sick of the NJ love for teams from fvcking NY, particularly when we have our OWN fvcking team. I can't express how much this annoys the everloving sh!t outta me.

It started during the last game between between the Caps and Rangers. And the Rangers love kept going since. Their FB had a "keep calm and let's go Rangers" thing on it. It should still be on there if you wanna dig for it.

It started during the last game between between the Caps and Rangers. And the Rangers love kept going since. Their FB had a "keep calm and let's go Rangers" thing on it. It should still be on there if you wanna dig for it.

That's disgusting. I may have to tell them to "keep calm and remember where the fvck your radio station is located".

I just checked the FB and it's been removed, apparently.  I used to love listening to WDHA when I was at Rutgers, but absolutely fvck that station if they're backing the Rangers.

"Rock of New Jersey" my ass.

Hopefully someone berated someone and it got taken down. Its horsesh!t they would even post something like that to begin with. fvck that 'support the local team' garbage, there are lines around here when it comes to hockey, and if you're a radio or TV station based in and catering to NJ, backing the fvcking NY Rangers of all teams is a line you don't cross.

Hopefully someone berated someone and it got taken down. Its horsesh!t they would even post something like that to begin with. fvck that 'support the local team' garbage, there are lines around here when it comes to hockey, and if you're a radio or TV station based in and catering to NJ, backing the fvcking NY Rangers of all teams is a line you don't cross.

They deleted the entire post? What a bunch of pussies. Regardless I know Kim Mulligan said on there "you might call it selling out but I call it buying in"

Whatever the fvck that means.

She was one of my instructors over at the Connecticut School of Broadcasting. Back when the 2011 draft was a huge thing to us Devils fans I wasn't allowed to talk about that in my sports radio class. (Which she co-caught along with some hack from Sirius/XM) Said that "no one cares about the NHL draft". So really this complete lack of knowldge of the sport isn't shocking to me.

But yeah to go for the Rangers because they are the next biggest market team to NJ is laughable. Ill just listen to my Spotify or the Rat - though I'm not sure if the Rat caters to Flyers fans or not.

Quick Check made a post on their FB page before game 1 against Boston and said something like "To our Rangers fan followers, who's ready to beat up the Bruins?"

Stupid move.. Being a Devils sponsor, they used to run campaigns getting Devils fans to follow them on social media so of course a majority of the posts are Devils fans trolling QC

The kicker is that the next day they asked what people have planned this summer and a dude with a Lundqvist profile pic said "going to Wawa" so I posted how QC sold out the Devils and their fans, and this is how they were repaid by Ranger fans lol

They deleted the entire post? What a bunch of pussies. Regardless I know Kim Mulligan said on there "you might call it selling out but I call it buying in"

She was one of my instructors over at the Connecticut School of Broadcasting. Back when the 2011 draft was a huge thing to us Devils fans I wasn't allowed to talk about that in my sports radio class. (Which she co-caught along with some hack from Sirius/XM) Said that "no one cares about the NHL draft". So really this complete lack of knowldge of the sport isn't shocking to me.

But yeah to go for the Rangers because they are the next biggest market team to NJ is laughable. Ill just listen to my Spotify or the Rat - though I'm not sure if the Rat caters to Flyers fans or not.

People love to bandwagon. I almost think some people who aren't hardcore fans of a specific team have it in their DNA or something. To the die-hard fan of a specific team, its one of the most annoying things about being a sports fan. On a side note, when did you graduate from CSB? I retook my classes last summer and just finished up an internship at Sirius.

It means companies bandwagoning is good for business.  You really expect any local company not to try to piggyback onto a local sports team's playoff run?  Even if it runs counter to things they've done in the past (like Miami Mike's doing Devils and Rangers viewing parties).  Unless they're actually sponsoring one of the teams, in which case then yeah it's bad form to jump on another bandwagon.

All these NJ businesses latching onto the NY teams is part of the reason Devil fans will always have a chip on their shoulder regarding the Rangers.

Opie and Anthony and Bill Burr were discussing the playoffs and all Bill talked about was how much he hated the rangers

People love to bandwagon. I almost think some people who aren't hardcore fans of a specific team have it in their DNA or something. To the die-hard fan of a specific team, its one of the most annoying things about being a sports fan. On a side note, when did you graduate from CSB? I retook my classes last summer and just finished up an internship at Sirius.

I graduated March of 2011. Funnest experience of my life although I had nothing in common with my classmates there. When did you graduate?

I graduated March of 2011. Funnest experience of my life although I had nothing in common with my classmates there. When did you graduate?

I originally graduated a few years ago, (04) but had trouble finding a gig and needed to pay the bills, so I took a sales job. 8 years later, I was still in sales and hated it. I decided last summer 'fvck this', went back to CSB, retook all my courses, and got the internship that I just finished. Now I just need to find a job lol.

I originally graduated a few years ago, (04) but had trouble finding a gig and needed to pay the bills, so I took a sales job. 8 years later, I was still in sales and hated it. I decided last summer 'fvck this', went back to CSB, retook all my courses, and got the internship that I just finished. Now I just need to find a job lol.

I'm sort of in the same boat as you. I got my internship (with this music news site Grungereport.net) and I have to just wait to either get a paying job or for GR to pay. (Which it should..)

I've done sales too.. hated it. So much tedtious work for so little pay. Couldn't wait to get out of it.

I'm sort of in the same boat as you. I got my internship (with this music news site Grungereport.net) and I have to just wait to either get a paying job or for GR to pay. (Which it should..)

I've done sales too.. hated it. So much tedtious work for so little pay. Couldn't wait to get out of it.

. I hear ya man, its tough out there right now. Just gonna keep plugging away until I find something, be it full-time or part-time, or multiple part-time gigs. Best of luck brother, hope you find something soon.

that kind of pisses me off to be honest.. like go make your own memories and lines, its funny they have to take their rivals success that weve had against them and try to put the saying on a random picture.. must make them feel better.

I'm watching the postgame and Bon Jovi can't stop making excuses for why the Rags lost. He literally said (and I quote): "The series was cut short by injuries". He went on to say the Rags were basically crippled because they didn't have Stralman or Clowe (who's been out since the end of the regular season and has played in all of one playoff game in the first round before getting hurt again). Trautwig than piggybacks this with "It started with the loss of Marc Staal"... Roflmao, Marc Staal's been out since March. He ALSO played one playoff game in the first round before aggravating his injury and hasn't played since. Hilarious. The excuses were just flying left and right lol. No one makes excuses better than the Rangers though. 1 Cup in 73 years.

I'm watching the postgame and Bon Jovi can't stop making excuses for why the Rags lost. He literally said (and I quote): "The series was cut short by injuries". He went on to say the Rags were basically crippled because they didn't have Stralman or Clowe (who's been out since the end of the regular season and has played in all of one playoff game in the first round before getting hurt again). Trautwig than piggybacks this with "It started with the loss of Marc Staal"... Roflmao, Marc Staal's been out since March. He ALSO played one playoff game in the first round before aggravating his injury and hasn't played since. Hilarious. The excuses were just flying left and right lol. No one makes excuses better than the Rangers though. 1 Cup in 73 years.

Also it's not like Boston had to deal with any injuries on D :rolleyes: or how about Ovechkin playing that first round on a broken foot