meigray

2ELIAS6

Anyone have any experience buying from meigray? If you call and talk to them do they flex on their prices at all?

Yes and yes. If the item is a consignment item then they will have to contact the seller but they will let you know if the offer is in the realm of what the seller is asking for.

If it is a meigray jersey they will work with you directly.

I've been informed that they do a half off sale on all old inventory in July? Is this accurate info ive obtained?!

That's how the summer sale USED to be. Now they have tiered discount pricing. Only a small portion of old inventory is half off. The rest will have different levels of discounts. The jerseys from this past year will have no discount if they follow the same structure as last year.

Still the best sale they have all year though.

im going to call them and see if they will give me their sale pricing early so i dont have to wait until july to get a jersey.

I doubt they will let you do that as if they allow it, if word got out others would follow.

However I say it is at least worth a shot to ask.  Worst they can say is no and to wait for the sale.

I'm not familiar with Meigray's clearance sale - will they have blank Devils jerseys available or will it just be on the inventory that they already have posted on their site? 

Also, is there a particular time of year when they update their clearance stock? Currently, they have a crap load of Islanders and Flyers blank jerseys for $75 (INSANE) but nothing for the Devils - I've been checking for months to see if they'll add any but no luck.

I'm not familiar with Meigray's clearance sale - will they have blank Devils jerseys available or will it just be on the inventory that they already have posted on their site?

Also, is there a particular time of year when they update their clearance stock? Currently, they have a crap load of Islanders and Flyers blank jerseys for $75 (INSANE) but nothing for the Devils - I've been checking for months to see if they'll add any but no luck.

Summer sale is for available stock that is not on consignment and the sale also usually does not apply on jerseys from the most latest season. Therefore jerseys worn from this season is not on sale. You can find out if an item is on consignment through their website. If the listing has an * in it then it is consignment. The discount is tiered most based on league and age.

As for blanks they update that section as they get them. There were a couple of devils blanks on there about 3 months ago for $99 each but it looks like they have sold since then. Those flyers ones have been on there forever so that is why they are so cheap.

Summer sale is for available stock that is not on consignment and the sale also usually does not apply on jerseys from the most latest season. Therefore jerseys worn from this season is not on sale. You can find out if an item is on consignment through their website. If the listing has an * in it then it is consignment. The discount is tiered most based on league and age.

As for blanks they update that section as they get them. There were a couple of devils blanks on there about 3 months ago for $99 each but it looks like they have sold since then. Those flyers ones have been on there forever so that is why they are so cheap.

Thanks for the info - I'll keep checking their clearance site for Devils blanks.

Just keep in mind that Meigray's prices in the past have not been really that close to their real market value.  They have jerseys on there listed for $495 that would barely sell for $200 on the open market if you decide to sell it in the future.

devsman.. would you say that is a good deal though considering theyre including the stick for $550? you seem pretty knowledgeable with this stuff im just looking to be pointed in the right direction here..

Does your clarkson stick have one of the four leaf clovers on it? He put these on most of his game used sticks and if im going to buy one i would like to get one that has this.. Also do you have any papers stating it is indeed an authentic game used stick?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.