Summer 2013 UFA/RFA Thread

Derlique

Wow...didn't realize Briere shot sub 7% last year. He'll fit right in!

On a more serious note, I'm warming up to the idea of adding him. Sure, he sucks at defense and takes a lot of silly penalties, but I believe he can still be a ~50 point guy that would look good on a line with Elias and Zajac. His shot rate didnt drop off it's just that he didn't get the bounces

The Flyers essentially print money. Without a cap, they would probably be spending $100 mill/year in salary and would still be profitable.

That plus the fact they were able to trade/hide on LTIR forever most of the big-money deals. The ones they didn't haven't hurt them capwise either.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Langenbrunner, Palmieri and Gomez is going to be our third line.

Langenbrunner refused to waive a no-trade and sulked his way out the door. He won't be back. Palmieri was traded because he was HANDED a top 6 spot and according to coaches didn't do anything with it. Gomez could have been signed last season and the Devils

It's amazing how negative some people in this fan base are, even after Sunday's trade and Zubrus (and supposedly Elias) re-signing.

Langenbrunner refused to waive a no-trade and sulked his way out the door. He won't be back. Palmieri was traded because he was HANDED a top 6 spot and according to coaches didn't do anything with it. Gomez could have been signed last season and the Devils

It's amazing how negative some people in this fan base are, even after Sunday's trade and Zubrus (and supposedly Elias) re-signing.

I'm not being negative, I'm being tongue in cheek.

Keep in mind though, Bobby Holik motored to NYR and was brought back so...