Full CBA Released

Triumph

Check it out:  http://cdn.agilitycms.com/nhlpacom/PDF/NHL_NHLPA_2013_CBA.pdf

Most of the changes were detailed in the MOU but they seem to have a lot more examples for things.

Have you read through any of it? Maybe you could help us out and kinda let us know what sections have the real highlights as far as changes. That 500+ page CBA is a bit daunting.

I haven't really read much of it since most of it is the same as the last one (which I also never really 'read' but had read large portions of).  There's a whole section for when you can give out Milestone Gifts (1000 games, 400 goals, etc.) - so no more plaques for Chris Krieder upon completing his rookie season.

I haven't really read much of it since most of it is the same as the last one (which I also never really 'read' but had read large portions of). There's a whole section for when you can give out Milestone Gifts (1000 games, 400 goals, etc.) - so no more plaques for Chris Krieder upon completing his rookie season.

Wait, that actually happened?

I haven't really read much of it since most of it is the same as the last one (which I also never really 'read' but had read large portions of).  There's a whole section for when you can give out Milestone Gifts (1000 games, 400 goals, etc.) - so no more plaques for Chris Krieder upon completing his rookie season.

This made me lol.

Reminds me about how me and my brothers said they would do a banner raising ceremony for their Atlantic Division Champs banner last season. Messier would be out on the ice and the camera would zoom in on the tears of joy running down his face. Good times, good times.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/globe-on-hockey/towel-quality-guidelines-and-other-highlights-from-the-new-nhl-cba/article12424074/

Also addressed are concerns of the quality of the hair products and towels available in the visiting locker rooms.

Section 34.12 reads “Locker Room Quality/Shower Supplies. Clubs are to provide professional quality shower supplies/products to home and visiting team Players. Clubs are to provide high quality bath towels to Players, to be replaced on as needed basis.”

(The rumour is that the Carolina Hurricanes were slacking in this department.)

Now we need to go to an arbiter to see which towels are considered high quality or not.

On revenue sharing:

- And one more that affects teams like the New York Islanders and New Jersey Devils: “Any Recipient Club that is in a Designated Market Area with 3 million or more households shall only be eligible to receive fifty (50) per cent of a ‘full share’ ”

I kind of doubt the Devils were getting much, if any revenue sharing anyway.

Haha in the new CBA it says that mites on ice was cut by a minute from the previous CBA.

Credit Puck Daddy for that info.

I love mites on ice though. There's nothing better than seeing one of them score because you know that kid is pumped he just scored in an NHL arena. That and I love watching them take eachother out no holds barred once they realize no one's calling penalties.