2013 Stanley Cup Finals

MantaRay

I believe that the seasons championship has earned its own thread.

Stayed up all night watching the 3 OT's  it was that great of a contest.  Looking forward to this series going the distance (even without Horton and Campbell).

Good to see Johnny Oduya play such a fantastic game last night.

Does anyone know what happened to Horton? Did he get whacked in the balls or something? Haha. He was battling in front of the net, but I couldn't really see what the hell happened.

Looked like his shoulder might have popped. He was shoving and all of a sudden he just slumped. Reminded me of Jagr trying to check Gomez and hurting himself in 2006.

Speaking of Jagr, I thought he was skating with cement blocks on his ankles, always two or three strides behind everyone.  His back must be killing him today.

But it is still amazing how affective he can be, he is so strong on the puck. I really thought he got better as the game went on, everyone lost a step but he maintained his which made him compete harder.

Edited by Zubie#8

i don't have to say it but last night's game was like a blessing.  what a fvcking game, im so glad even with the Devs out, that I'm still able to at least enjoy watching hockey.  good sh!t, and i can only wish that the games to come are similar

i don't have to say it but last night's game was like a blessing.  what a fvcking game, im so glad even with the Devs out, that I'm still able to at least enjoy watching hockey.  good sh!t, and i can only wish that the games to come are similar

thats what im saying man... at least we still have the sport to watch.. im going to be bored as hell when this series is over until october... oh well last october i felt like the world was coming to an end with the shut out sh!t going on so at least we know we wont have to deal with that again.. at least for a little while

I could ask for a better Cup series. First two game required extra periods, how great is that? I was standing to stay awake for the first one to get over.

I hope Boston wins.

Is there anything at all that you are capable of deriving enjoyment from?

I think he meant to say I COULDN'T ask for a better Cup series.

Is there anything at all that you are capable of deriving enjoyment from?

I left out the "n't" on the word could does that make it any better for you? I enjoyed watching Rask as a goalie. I enjoyed watching a team come back and score goals.  Do I make you happy? Do you still enjoy beating your mother?

I think he meant to say I COULDN'T ask for a better Cup series.

Thank you you are correct.

He should change his name to Brodeur hater... Should hear how he talks about him

Why change my name? Please explain, thank you. Haven't you figured out that I don't think he isn't as good as he once was and he hurts the NJ Devils? He hasn't been good for the past few years. Good meaning good enough to carry a team into the finals, stealing a few games and staying strong under pressure. BTW did you know that the Devils last season lost the 1st and 2nd OT games in LA with Brodeur in goal.

I could ask for a better Cup series. First two game required extra periods, how great is that? I was standing to stay awake for the first one to get over.

I hope Boston wins.

i really don't care who wins. Just such a great series!! Edited by CarterforPresident