Draft Day Pics

msweet

Lou is such a boss.  It'll be a sad day for this franchise when he leaves.

+ 1

Nice photos msweet. Thanks for posting.

Anyone else have any cool photos to share?

Edited by 95Crash

Lou is such a boss.  It'll be a sad day for this franchise when he leaves.

true story.. hes done some great things for this organization and is obviously well respected by his players here.. cant imagine him having more then a couple years left in the tank.. then you gotta wonder what well end up with

true story.. hes done some great things for this organization and is obviously well respected by his players here.. cant imagine him having more then a couple years left in the tank.. then you gotta wonder what well end up with

My guess for Lou's successor?

Marty.

what would make you think that marty would go from goaltender to a gm or that he even really knows well enough to do that job or if he would even want it.... just because hes been here forever i dont think is really enough to say hes going to be our next gm.. however i wouldnt be against it if he knows what hes doing

what would make you think that marty would go from goaltender to a gm or that he even really knows well enough to do that job or if he would even want it.... just because hes been here forever i dont think is really enough to say hes going to be our next gm.. however i wouldnt be against it if he knows what hes doing

I'd prefer that Marty did a few years doing other stuff in the organization after retirement, THEN some time as an assistant GM, before even being considered for such an important position.

Marty is a big softy swayed by the crowd.  makes him a great fit on Player councils and crap but one crappy Lou replacement.

You need someone who stays the course the way Lou can.  Someone who knows hockey that well. Who's that confident and ballsy to trust HOCKEY not the pundits.

*Pepperkorn fades into a dream

Yes ladies and gents - the final golden ticket for entre into Lou's Hockey Factory has been discovered.

and finally the final ticket goes to Pepperkorn!

flash forward to

"So shines a good deed in a weary world.  Pepperkorn, my girl,  YOU WON!!!  Yes Pepperkorn - it's all yours now, even Scott Stevens"

Come with me and you'll see... wait a sec... I heard that --- who just said called Lou an Oompa Loompa?  :angry:

• Like 1

Marty is a big softy swayed by the crowd. makes him a great fit on Player councils and crap but one crappy Lou replacement.

You need someone who stays the course the way Lou can. Someone who knows hockey that well. Who's that confident and ballsy to trust HOCKEY not the pundits.

*Pepperkorn fades into a dream

Yes ladies and gents - the final golden ticket for entre into Lou's Hockey Factory has been discovered.

and finally the final ticket goes to Pepperkorn!

flash forward to

"So shines a good deed in a weary world. Pepperkorn, my girl, YOU WON!!! Yes Pepperkorn - it's all yours now, even Scott Stevens"

Come with me and you'll see... wait a sec... I heard that --- who just said called Lou an Oompa Loompa? :angry:

jesus lol you're crazy
  • Like 1