NHL on TSN Free Agenty Frenzy Link

USC09

Hey everyone, I know I will be able to watch the NHL on TSN Free Agent Frenzy on NHL.com at 2 PM on Friday, but it starts at Noon, so I was wondering if anyone knows a good link in the USA since TSN.ca live feed only is available in Canada, I only needed it for 2 hours. If anyone here knows, please pass it along. 

Edited by USC09
  • Like 1

Hey everyone, I know I will be able to watch the NHL on TSN Free Agent Frenzy on NHL.com at 2 PM on Friday, but it starts at Noon, so I was wondering if anyone knows a good link in the USA since TSN.ca live feed only is available in Canada, I only needed it for 2 hours. If anyone here knows, please pass it along.

I'm sure TSN will have one but it may not be live yet. I remember following the link they had for the trade deadline back in April.

I could have sworn last year they showed TSN coverage on NHL Network, like they did for the draft on NBCSN this year.

If you guys find an alternate link, please post it as well if NHL.com Press Room does not work. 

I just checked the nhl network schedule and it does say they will be covering it from 12-5

Yea, its changed this year. They're starting it at noon unlike in the past. It's also the TSN broadcast since its hosted by Duthie. So good one on NHL net. Id rather watch McKenzie and them rather than Weekes and that chick.