Your thought on today / about the team so far ?

SterioDesign

not sure why someone would have went out and boughten a josefson jersey either.. out of all the players on the team josefson? but anyway, why the hell cant everyone just stick to one damn number and rock with it, enless it conflicts with going back and forth to albany

not sure why someone would have went out and boughten a josefson jersey either.. out of all the players on the team josefson? but anyway, why the hell cant everyone just stick to one damn number and rock with it, enless it conflicts with going back and forth to Albany

Well that's what happened with Josefson. He went to Albany and we got Dags who got the vacant 16. Josefson came back and needed a new number.

Anyone see this over at HF?

BSzY2jyCIAAUCnW.jpg

my feelings on the team today is that no one on this board is actually interested :evil:

I HATE that I see more germane discussion on TG's blog than here.  Create more topics.  Write about hockey.  Everyone just argues for WEEKS on the same dumb point.  I honestly think we need Rock to start posting article blurbs daily -- its kept things moving, kept content fresh - everyone was on top of what was going on with the team not getting stalled on the likes of Clarkson or Henrique -- all which revert back to Scott Gomez, Brian Rafalski, Neidermayer, Holik, Pepe, Bruce Driver -- Chico IN GOAL!!!!  man guys -- get with the times and with the hockey not with all the gossip and stuff.  I'm just saying.  :urg:

yeah yeah -- I'm bitching not taking action.

Want to hear my Stevens dream from last night? I haven't had one in ages but I just did!!!  I dreamt he was at a press conference, not talking just standing there, outside The Rock and his lips and jaw were all swelled up.  he looked rather like a chipmunk.  And they wouldn't go down.  I wondered if he had some disability now, if he got hit in the mouth with a puck.  Mostly -- I was just so lost and disappointed with him I though in very dejected fashion:  wow...I guess I really did just like him for his looks.  and I don't even like blonde guys. :(  He kept rubbing his jawline with on hand too, like he was pondering something difficult.

Edited by Pepperkorn

my feelings on the team today is that no one on this board is actually interested :evil:

I HATE that I see more germane discussion on TG's blog than here.  Create more topics.  Write about hockey.  Everyone just argues for WEEKS on the same dumb point.  I honestly think we need Rock to start posting article blurbs daily -- its kept things moving, kept content fresh - everyone was on top of what was going on with the team not getting stalled on the likes of Clarkson or Henrique -- all which revert back to Scott Gomez, Brian Rafalski, Neidermayer, Holik, Pepe, Bruce Driver -- Chico IN GOAL!!!!  man guys -- get with the times and with the hockey not with all the gossip and stuff.  I'm just saying.  :urg:

yeah yeah -- I'm bitching not taking action.

Want to hear my Stevens dream from last night? I haven't had one in ages but I just did!!!  I dreamt he was at a press conference, not talking just standing there, outside The Rock and his lips and jaw were all swelled up.  he looked rather like a chipmunk.  And they wouldn't go down.  I wondered if he had some disability now, if he got hit in the mouth with a puck.  Mostly -- I was just so lost and disappointed with him I though in very dejected fashion:  wow...I guess I really did just like him for his looks.  and I don't even like blonde guys. :(  He kept rubbing his jawline with on hand too, like he was pondering something difficult.

uh pepper.. you probably couldve kept your stevens fantasy to yourself ... just sayin ;)

He more or less said he was done after the announcement if the Henrique signing. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Okay cool, thanks. Just wanted to know if I should be waiting for something or not (even though with Lou we all know we should never be "expecting" news).

I don't think so, since LaRose seems like a third line type, and there are no spaces there for him.

Mueller is the only interesting UFA remaining (in my opinion), but he isn't going to try out with the Devils. He may even be done with the NHL, which is too bad for him since he's shown a lot of promise in the past.