Henrique?

SterioDesign

He doesn't figure, he just poo poo's and types what comes out.

Mind your own business ass hole. fvck you You are my puppy

Yep. He's just throwin' logic to the wind because no one honestly believes an RFA has leverage.

That no one may only be you

Well lets see. Kovy retired and left a big hole in the Devils offense

With Kovy retiring that freed up a lot of Cap money

Devils need offensive forwards

Doesn't that sound like leverage?

He's an RFA with no arbitration rights.  Henrique has absolutely NO leverage, regardless of who the Devils lost to FA/retirement this offseason.  What are his options other than holding out?  Is he going to play in the KHL, because that's the only leverage he could possibly hold over the Devils at this time (and we all know he's not going to go there - so does Lou).  Or maybe he wants to play for my beer league team and "retire" from the NHL in the process.  I can offer him the ability to play for free, and a 6 pack of Schlitz after every game.  Maybe I should call his agent and get the ball rolling on that.

He's likely deciding between a long term deal that may eat up some of his FA years, or a deal that takes him to his 1st eligible FA at a lower AAV.

Edited by Chuck the Duck

He's an RFA with no arbitration rights.  Henrique has absolutely NO leverage, regardless of who the Devils lost to FA/retirement this offseason.  What are his options other than holding out?  Is he going to play in the KHL, because that's the only leverage he could possibly hold over the Devils at this time (and we all know he's not going to go there - so does Lou).  Or maybe he wants to play for my beer league team and "retire" from the NHL in the process.  I can offer him the ability to play for free, and a 6 pack of Schtitz after every game.  Maybe I should call his agent and get the ball rolling on that.

He's likely deciding between a long term deal that may eat up some of his FA years, or a deal that takes him to his 1st eligible FA at a lower AAV.

That's is exactly where they are at a short vs long term deal.

That's not really leverage. Henrique had a bad year offensively last year, and his best offense was on Kovy's wing.