Kovalchuck Items - What Are You Going To Do With Them?

DevsMan84

Just curious.

I have a Kovy replica jersey, a Kovy knock-off jersey (the only knockoff I have.  Didn't know it was one as a friend ordered it and I didn't know he was going that route), and a Kovy Accelerator jersey (I know, I collect crappy jerseys too lol).

The replica and Accelerator ones I think I will just put into storage.  The knock-off I might donate as I never wore it anyways.

I also have a signed puck by him.  I am keeping it in my collection.

I have a Kovalchuk autographed 8x10 that I'd be willing to trade for almost any Devils memorabilia. I guess I lucked out that he was not someone I collected.  But I will say I was about a day away from sending off a jersey to EPS for Kovalchuk customization. I escaped that one.  Instead I'm going Elias.

I have a Kovalchuk autographed 8x10 that I'd be willing to trade for almost any Devils memorabilia. I guess I lucked out that he was not someone I collected.  But I will say I was about a day away from sending off a jersey to EPS for Kovalchuk customization. I escaped that one.  Instead I'm going Elias.

Yeah I have a half/half jersey I was going to send to EPS in about a month or 2 to get Kovalchuk on it, but now I am not.

I just sent about 3 weeks ago a couple of jerseys to EPS to get customized and should have them back by the end of this month.  One is a black starter Devils jersey and the other is a white KC Scouts CCM jersey.

I have:

-Kovy authentic jersey (will send to Exclusive Pro to be stripped and get another player on the back instead)-

-Kovy game used stick (will keep)

-Kovy autographed photos (will keep them, but won't hang them up or display them anymore)

JAG Sports is posting a bunch of Kovalchuk autographed stuff today for auction.  Not good timing.  They should probably wait til some of the rage dies down...  :idea:

Good.  Screw them.  Best part is everyone bids these ridiculous prices because they do not know the true value of it.  Plus they have auctioned off a couple of knockoffs with real autographs as well as real replicas but with sh!t customization.

The best part is every month they put a post up begging the winners to pay up as the winners probably bid impusively and then when they found out the true value decided to not pay.  Then these jerseys that "sold" with a winning bid on FB for let's say $175 but the winner didnt pay up magically appears soon after on ebay with an asking price of $300.

Plus the whole fact that half of their pucks have inscriptions of "Rangers suck" on them really sours it for me.  I don't want that inferiority complex crap as my inscription on my puck.

I have:

-Kovy authentic jersey (will send to Exclusive Pro to be stripped and get another player on the back instead)-

-Kovy game used stick (will keep)

-Kovy autographed photos (will keep them, but won't hang them up or display them anymore)

Thing is outside of Kovy #17 has been a revolving door of scrubs since the Edge style started.  I guess you can change #7 into a 2 which might work.

Just curious.

I have a Kovy replica jersey, a Kovy knock-off jersey (the only knockoff I have.  Didn't know it was one as a friend ordered it and I didn't know he was going that route), and a Kovy Accelerator jersey (I know, I collect crappy jerseys too lol).

The replica and Accelerator ones I think I will just put into storage.  The knock-off I might donate as I never wore it anyways.

I also have a signed puck by him.  I am keeping it in my collection.

I have a SKA program with Kovy on the cover that I got via Ebay during the lockout (Ironic to own now) which I might just keep in storage and a Kovalchuk signed puck that I will keep as well.

I invested a lot more in Larsson then Kovalchuk thank goodness...but if he leaves then I'll really be screwed. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to trade an autographed 8x10 for my Kovalchuk Lokomotiv Relief autographed 8x10?  I wouldn't feel right trying to sell it seeing as it's a charity type thing. My GF and I have a wall full of mostly family photos but we each had one 8x10 to kind of break it up and be random. Hers is Jeter and mine was Kovalchuk.  Now Kovalchuk is sitting in my bedroom closet and Jeter occupies the wall as the lone sports figure.

I'll trade for many different Devils: Terreri, Clarkson, Zajac, Elias, Sykora, Niedermayer, heck I'd probably even trade it for a Langenbrunner...Just throwing it out there  :icon23:

Edit: I've attached a photo of it

kov1.jpg

Edited by gardenstatepkwy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.