Season ticket question

shornick

This is our first year having season tickets. We haven't been able to log into the locker room section and have some trouble in the my account spot on the devils site.

With the pre-season schedule released today when would we expect to see those tickets available on the my account page to sell/share, etc.? I know we can only make one of the pre-season games and would like to send the others to some friends. Thanks.

Hey man congrats on becoming a STH.. Games will only populate in your account once they have been printed (because the barcodes on each ticket need to be created).. This is always right before they ship out to you for the season, which is typically a week or 2 before the first preseason game.. So probably before September 9th.. It's a long wait but worth the reward

I honestly still can't get into the locker room thing but that's just where they post the STH emails that you hopefully get anyway.. There may be other stuff too not sure, but if you ever need access to something I recommend calling the Fan Experience Team at 1-855-DEV-ARMY.. They're also who you call to purchase additional tickets from at a discount during the season

Thanks for the info! We're excited to finally be able to be STH. Have been going since the first season in NJ, still have and an old program or two.

We know we can't make every game, work and family and want to make sure to list tickets as early as possible. The pre season games I'm hoping to send to a friend so I'll just wait for Sept. for tickets to show up. We were able to print the draft tickets but that took quite a few phone calls and when we went for the commemorative tickets they asked a few times if we were truly STH. We have received limited emails and nothing official in the mail so outside of being charged we're not sure what happens. Friends with ST to other teams all seem to have gotten a welcome pack explaining everything.