Ponikarovsky to SKA

mrthemike

He probably could still get a spot on an NHL team (not the Devils) but I guess the money's better in Russia.

I am not so sure any team gave him any substantial offers.  He was probably waiting around for better offers and when none came he probably opted for a 1+M deal in Russia.

He probably could still get a spot on an NHL team (not the Devils) but I guess the money's better in Russia.

As I said in the RFA/UFA thread, there's a lot of good free agents out there.  I don't think that's a guarantee, and even if it is, the guy's been traded three times in the last 4 years and has played for 6 different teams in that time.  Might be nice to stay on the same team for a change.

Was the statement not true? Teams besides the Devils have been dumping him as well. He was was a cheap Lou fix experiment.

It was very true, I just wanted to bust your balls since everyone jumps on you when you bash certain players.. Just making a joke out of it lol

It was very true, I just wanted to bust your balls since everyone jumps on you when you bash certain players.. Just making a joke out of it lol

Thanks Colin get in line. Reality is painful at times especially for the kool-aid drinkers. We all want the Devils to consistently make the playoffs and go beyond round 1, consistently is the word. I like the moves that have been made so far but I feel we need one more offense guy beyond Henrique to be competitive in this new division. If we hadn't missed two out of three years I would be OK with a rebuild year but that isn't the case.

We can always hope Lou's paying him to kill Kovy in practice.