NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

Considering the complete dearth of RB's (now 10 gone), the pick actually makes a lot of sense.

I'm not criticizing it; it's not a Bledsoe-esuqe pick...  with the RB talent gone, he's definitely in 1st round territory...  

I just think there were better paths to beast mode (although not guaranteed obviously)

Just remember who the defending champ is ( BTW that would be ME!!!)

MAYBE the picks the last few years were not very good :whistling:

I completely agree with your pick of Marshawn BTW I would have done the same FWIW

Then I am just wrong to be surprised  :)  I can admit that.

To be clear, I'm not surprised he's a 1st rounder here, just surprised he's 1st taken over some other RBs and QBs (given this league).

WAIT NO PICKS IN THE LAST 2 HOURS??!?!!?!?!?! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!! I NEED A DRINK!!!!!! NOW!!!!  :smilegah:

Maybe he's looking for an individual draft thread.....I know I was :P

Maybe he's looking for an individual draft thread.....I know I was :P

Yeah what is up with that??? Im protesting for an individual official picks thread where we make picks only and use this for the banter and drama!!!!  :boogie:

Yeah what is up with that??? Im protesting for an individual official picks thread where we make picks only and use this for the banter and drama!!!!  :boogie:

Something to vote on next year eh? :doh1:

I don't think we need a thread where we need to announce our pick and another thread to discuss them.      I could open up the draft results page to do that, and delete everything that people try to troll :)     But honestly, this is what we've done in the past, and aside from the ambiguous start...    once you know its started, I don't think you need to be told again :)

I don't think we need a thread where we need to announce our pick and another thread to discuss them. I could open up the draft results page to do that, and delete everything that people try to troll :) But honestly, this is what we've done in the past, and aside from the ambiguous start... once you know its started, I don't think you need to be told again :)

Agreed, don't see why this is an issue now. So long as the thread title gets updated which it usually does, there's no issue with having it in one thread for picks/discussion and another locked thread for a neater viewing of the results.

At this rate w should be abut the middle of the 11th round for opening day!!

:wub:

Masked takes Arian Foster RB....time to complain about someone else :D

This isn't the way I normally approach a draft, but **** it...for my first-round pick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moALNsoc-U8

And the official welcome back for my second-round keeper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxYVf-lmdlc

See you all in the third-round :P

(finally figured out how to display YouTube videos here)

Edited by NJDevs4978

Then I am just wrong to be surprised   :)  I can admit that.

To be clear, I'm not surprised he's a 1st rounder here, just surprised he's 1st taken over some other RBs and QBs (given this league).

I actually had Marshawn rated as the #1 RB with the more ominous medical reports on Foster in the last 24 hours.  But yeah I figured I'd roll the dice on QB this time, get top-end talent and take my chances with my mid/late-round drafting this time around as opposed to you guys boxing me into the Romo roller-coaster YET AGAIN  :lol:

(Truth be told though he did well enough for me the last two years, I just got tired of rooting for the Cowboys more than anything else  :P)

Edited by NJDevs4978