NHL 14 GM Connected League (Xbox 360)

njd3b1ink

Ok, both leagues are set up. 

The regular league is called "NHL GM"

The sim only league is called "NHL SIM ONLY"

NJD3 (me) is the commissioner for "NHL GM" so when joining the league look for that Gamertag as the commissioner

MartysBetter552 is the commissioner for the "NHL SIM ONLY" so look for that gamertag if you are joining that league. 

For anybody who doesnt know how to join a GM Connected league, these are the steps:

Once you are at the main menu for the game go to "PLAY" > "ONLINE" > "GM CONNECTED" > "SEARCH LEAGUES"

Then where it says "League Name" type in the name of the league you are joining. Most likely a few leagues will show up. Find that one that shows either NJD3 or MartysBetter552 as the commissioner and join that one. After that one of us need to accept your join request. We will message you to let you know when you are officially joined up in the league.  :cheers:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just start playing NHL14 today...

and it's basically NHL13.... even less upgrade than usual... i'm disappoint

So the same that Kovy is still on the roster ; ) 

and even WORSE... he is the face of the Franchise in the screen when you pick up the Devs as your favorite team...

This year will be tough to play this game ; ) 

I just start playing NHL14 today...

and it's basically NHL13.... even less upgrade than usual... i'm disappoint

So the same that Kovy is still on the roster ; )

and even WORSE... he is the face of the Franchise in the screen when you pick up the Devs as your favorite team...

This year will be tough to play this game ; )

The menu athlete thing annoyed me so much. Cause they had months to change that. When I played the game in July in the city it was like that and everyone was pissed.

There is a roster update out though and it makes the Devils roster pretty accurate. Only thing wrong is Poni is on the team still. As far as gameplay it's pretty similar but there are some tweaks that make it WAY better than last year. Hitting and skating mainly. Also I'm loving the different things they added to each game

Mode. Most are subtle like faster menus, harder trades, better trading interfaces, better auction house for HUT, etc. Its really a much more polished and enjoyable version of NHL13.

I accepted everyones request so far. The league most likely wont start till Monday. Going to make sure everyone is joined before hand. Before it starts though feel free to add the other GMs and if anyone wants to play a friendly game and talk some Devils hockey feel free to message me if im online.

I accepted everyones request so far. The league most likely wont start till Monday. Going to make sure everyone is joined before hand. Before it starts though feel free to add the other GMs and if anyone wants to play a friendly game and talk some Devils hockey feel free to message me if im online.

Oh okay I was gunna say I cant even change my lines or sign free agents yet

Thing is I don't play online(work to much) so I get on when I want. So I feel I have to manually change it???? I'm not playing with kovy hell no. They need to get rid of kovy. Pronged to. Every year they keep him active and wastes a spot. So I can't update?

You dont need to play online to have the updated rosters. If you have xbox live or ps3 you can just download and save the updated rosters and it will auto-load those rosters every time you turn on the game.

Any chance of me using Dallas in the play league? I don't want to confuse myself with 2 of the same team.

*edit* i should read the thread instead of asking the second question I had here, haha

Yeah just give me your gametag and sign up.

Also the league is going to start Tuesday. Waiting for it to fill up close to all the way. I need to update the list. Seems like we will have over 20 gms to start.

Yeah just give me your gametag and sign up.

Also the league is going to start Tuesday. Waiting for it to fill up close to all the way. I need to update the list. Seems like we will have over 20 gms to start.

Thanks man. It's Dandim56. I'm on your list as St Louis in both leagues. I joined the sim league but wanted a different team for the play league. I'll sign up after work today.

They kinda took a step back with the scoring in this game, they need a new tuner set even though i've downloaded 2 already. Rebounds are almost automatic goals, i've scored on a soft backhander from the point going about 20 mph, and soft slap shots from the sideboards go in. And that's on superstar with hardcore simulation selected. But other than that the defensive portion of the game is good, and the hitting is better than last year when it was just silly.

Hey, just joined up for the Play league NJD3. I'm sorry to be a lame like this but I reconsidered my time I have available for the game and I think I can only commit to the played games league... Someone else can have Florida for the sim league. Sorry again! But I joined as the caps in the play league and will start adding the other gms now.

Hey, just joined up for the Play league NJD3. I'm sorry to be a lame like this but I reconsidered my time I have available for the game and I think I can only commit to the played games league... Someone else can have Florida for the sim league. Sorry again! But I joined as the caps in the play league and will start adding the other gms now.

No problem, happy to have you in either league. We are starting Tuesday. I'm away from my Xbox for the weekend, but I think I can accept your request via the NHL 14 app

Edit: so I think I was able to accept it with the app, just double check and make sure your in when u get the chance. Wanna make sure that works.

Edited by njd3b1ink

No problem, happy to have you in either league. We are starting Tuesday. I'm away from my Xbox for the weekend, but I think I can accept your request via the NHL 14 app

Edit: so I think I was able to accept it with the app, just double check and make sure your in when u get the chance. Wanna make sure that works.

I'll take Colombus in the play league if they're still available. My gamer tag is dr k noisewatr