Is it the goal of the Devils to make buying tickets as annoying and co

Blown01NJ

ALL I want to do is try to get one more ticket for Dec 27th vs Columbus. My section is light blue, which was $45/seat. It would be nice if I could actually purchase more at that price instead of the 400 pricing tiers they have now. It would also be nice if I could search by section to actually get a seat in my row. It also annoys me how they word it so it sounds like if we don't purchase more tickets in this 24 hour window we have to pay full price going forward.

It also annoys me how they word it so it sounds like if we don't purchase more tickets in this 24 hour window we have to pay full price going forward.

You didn't read it very carefully then...they bolded this part:

• Your link to purchase at your Season Ticket Holder preferred price will remain active for the rest of the 2013-14 season.

ALL I want to do is try to get one more ticket for Dec 27th vs Columbus. My section is light blue, which was $45/seat. It would be nice if I could actually purchase more at that price instead of the 400 pricing tiers they have now. It would also be nice if I could search by section to actually get a seat in my row. It also annoys me how they word it so it sounds like if we don't purchase more tickets in this 24 hour window we have to pay full price going forward.

Light Blue is $48 per game for premier games at sth price plus whatever surcharge gets imposed - they have the normal ticket cost plus surcharge greyed out right after the actual price Ticketmaster posts.  STH price is kind of a misnomer anyway because if you bought tickets to every game at the listed prices it would cost significantly more than your actual season tickets.  They wanted to prevent sth's from using the system to be amateur brokers so they offered a deal that's better than single-game prices but not exactly as good as a 'real' sth price.

They always turn interactive seating off the first few days during the initial ticket buying rush.  I don't know when they turn it back on but they will have interactive seating available at some point.

Edited by NJDevs4978