STH account (unable to see events?)

Dead

Same...I e-mailed the Devils yesterday and they said the tickets would supposedly be up within the next couple days.  Makes it a bit annoying to try to sell the only pair of preseason tickets actually worth anything :rant:

I never even had last year's events listed lol

Edited by NJDevs4978

Anyone else having an issue seeing their tickets in the account?  I was getting last years events listed, now I get NOTHING...

Same for me

Devils' inefficiciency rears it's ugly head yet again

EDIT:  I also never received the letter in my package that everyone else got, which listed your benefits.  WTF?!?

Edited by ThreeCups

Same for me

Devils' inefficiciency rears it's ugly head yet again

EDIT: I also never received the letter in my package that everyone else got, which listed your benefits. WTF?!?

I got my letter, second straight year with the ice cream suite lol

They didn't say anything about the other benefits though (sth BBQ, etc).

I got my letter, renewed within minutes of being able to (paid in full) and got like #6 on my list LOL. First year I didnt get my #1 choice. If i ever get anything that has "zamboni" in it (unless i get to drive it around the visitor's pregame warm up before a game) i will be pissed. I would rather have a bag of used pucks...

My dad did not get a letter in his package...

I can now see the events in my account, however there is NO option to sell the tickets crediting my devils account (this option was noted in the STH package insert).  The system also requires entry ot check/savings account info.  Well atleast somethings are starting to work. :horse:

Even better part is I had requested "anything" for the VIP access to the equipment sale that never happened, and got the same old response "We will provide more info when we have it"... Two years isnt long enough to figure it out huh? I am just hoping it is not the equipment sale this year, no longer interested. :dizzy::doh1:   I would settle for a Devil's Dance for a game though :blink:

On the upside, tickets are looking good, except the "Jersey Shore" thing.  Hockey is starting and I can make it to opening night. :devil::gd:   Oh my my Nephew is going absolutly freaking insane already for Monday's preseason game! :boogie::yay:

I can now see the events in my account, however there is NO option to sell the tickets crediting my devils account (this option was noted in the STH package insert).  The system also requires entry ot check/savings account info.  Well atleast somethings are starting to work. :horse:

Even better part is I had requested "anything" for the VIP access to the equipment sale that never happened, and got the same old response "We will provide more info when we have it"... Two years isnt long enough to figure it out huh? I am just hoping it is not the equipment sale this year, no longer interested. :dizzy::doh1:   I would settle for a Devil's Dance for a game though :blink:

On the upside, tickets are looking good, except the "Jersey Shore" thing.  Hockey is starting and I can make it to opening night. :devil::gd:   Oh my my Nephew is going absolutly freaking insane already for Monday's preseason game! :boogie::yay:

I think Tickets Now is requiring you to be in your checking / savings account info since it's the same setup as the NFL ticket exchange.

By the way what is the 'letter' you guys are referring to?

Also does anyone know the difference between the 'season ticket holder locker room' and 'my devils account' ?

I can log into the Devils account but not the STH locker room.

The STH locker room has its own password - devilsarmy.  Not much there really aside from e-mail archives and other Prudential Center offers.

Edited by NJDevs4978