GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Devs at Isles in the no sleep till Brooklyn ga

Satans Hockey

tickets on stubhub are pricey for this one... 50 beans to get in the door whoof... i know its the first game played in this arena but geeze its only a pre season game..

I'm playing the waiting game too, I think the tickets will start dropping as the day goes by, especially since they have the pickup center right up the street from the arena.

If anyones looking for tickets, ticketmaster just released a bunch. I ended up getting a pair from them instead of stubhub cause I liked the seat location.

Really curious to see how it is tonight with hockey. I've been to the arena before and it's very nice. Extremely easy to get in and out of as well.

are there any trains that go close to this arena? not familiar with the area at all..

Yes. there are tons of lines that drop you right off there. There are even a few that literally when you walk up the stairs from the train station you are directly in front of the building.

The seats here are very eh though. I don't think this place works for hockey at all. It looks stupid and there are a lot of seats that have some sort of obstruction. I'm not sold that this can work long term.

I don't understand why they built this place like they did, there is so much wasted space that could have been used for seats

The seats here are very eh though. I don't think this place works for hockey at all. It looks stupid and there are a lot of seats that have some sort of obstruction. I'm not sold that this can work long term.

I don't understand why they built this place like they did, there is so much wasted space that could have been used for seats

Because it wasn't supposed to be built as a multipurpose arena lol...it was built to cater to basketball period.  This is a bit of a shotgun marriage.  Some of the pictures of seating views are just laughable.

Because it wasn't supposed to be built as a multipurpose arena lol...it was built to cater to basketball period. This is a bit of a shotgun marriage. Some of the pictures of seating views are just laughable.

Oh I know but the wasted space I'm talking about is still wasted for basketball, behind both goals they could have put more seats. That's what I don't undertand.