I love Cam but.....

Have Another Donut

I love that Cam Janssen loves being a Devil, but is there a worse player in the NHL?

Not only does he have hands of stone, he has no hands at all.  And forget about hockey sense.

I mean even the recent Flyer goons had some talent-Eager, Carcillo, Rinaldo -can actually make plays and score a few goals.

Why can't the Devils get someone like that?  I mean, tonite poor Matteau got stuck on a line with Sestito (2nd worst in NHL?) and Cam.

How is that helping him (Matteau) grow as a player?  Barch IMO is not as good an enforcer, but a much better hockey player.

WebRep

currentVote

noRating
noWeight

If we need a goon, I'm 100% behind Barch. If Clarky was on the roster' he'd be the perfect guy to have, but since he!s not, I'd like too see Zubrs and Matteau as PF checkers and Barch and Carter handle the fighting

If we need a goon, I'm 100% behind Barch. If Clarky was on the roster' he'd be the perfect guy to have, but since he!s not, I'd like too see Zubrs and Matteau as PF checkers and Barch and Carter handle the fighting

too bad we didn't have Boulton because I would way rather have him than Barch. I don't think Barch is a good fighter and he's really not much of a skater so he's not that useful.

too bad we didn't have Boulton because I would way rather have him than Barch. I don't think Barch is a good fighter and he's really not much of a skater so he's not that useful.

Im totally against goons who cant even play like soooooooooooooo many we got in the last few years.

They can say all they want "you need them to patrol and if another player from the other team is playing dirty we'll send the goon on him!"

..... Fck that sh!t. Boston and teams like that can do it, but our goons? They cant even play more than 3 min a game without hurting the team, and what if the other player is not a bottom player? You really want to send like... Janssen against crosby,giroux or wtv? Hes gonna deke him 5 times within the same second.

I like guys like lucic or wtv, guys who can do it all and fight. But guys who cant handle the puck and make plays. Get that off the damn ice. All they do is get bad penalties "trying to make an impression" and making bad decisions in the few shifts they have. Brch fighting 3 times the other night to prove hismelf was embarassing