So. I Had This Idea.

TheMazz

I had an idea.

Seeing as how Canucks fans used to call Cory "Schneiderman" we could do something with this. I'm sure some of you are familar with "Slenderman".

For those of you that aren't:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man

slenderman-costume.jpg

The white body-suit itself is also reminisant of that of the Vancouver "Green Men". I think if someone could get one in red and wear either a Schneider jersey or even a customized one saying "Schneiderman" we could have a new tradition for each game. It would certainly be timely given the popularity of the character, the closeness of the names "Slenderman/Schneiderman"...really it's perfect.

If I wasn't such a fatso I'd do it.

Holy sh!t. The history and descriptions of this slenderman are actually pretty creepy. But yea I'm down

Schneiderman to slenderman is kind of a stretch though, not sure many ppl would understand it

On the contrary. We have a pretty young base. I think 65-70 percent would get it. Enough to make it a "thing".

I like Legion's signature best personally.  :giggle:

But I am rather fond of singing:

Schneiderman, Schneiderman,

does what ever old Marty can.

Wears new pads, any size,

captures pucks, just like flies.

Look out -- here is the Schneiderman

Plus you know the net is like a web and stuff...

(sammy - I just corrected the spelling of fond -- I wrote find by accident - so that's the edit fyi  and we're pretending that whole where's thing never even happened)

Edited by Pepperkorn
  • Like 3

I'm partial to EZ Ryder myself.

But this is a bit shocking. This is a pretty popular internet meme and fad. However I didn't even think of the Spiderman bit. I like that as well lol. That would really work. Spiderman is already red afterall...

Also my friend does have a Spiderman goalie helmet. So hmm...

Edited by TheMazz

Never heard of slenderman either, and another bodysuit is as unoriginal.

Hopefully clowe and ryder are on a line together so they can play the War song but change the words from low rider to clowe ryder

Me either and I agree. The whole body suit thing is super lame. No I don't want to see the outline of your junk. In different colors? Let me think, still no. And why is your face covered? I don't get it.

Me either and I agree. The whole body suit thing is super lame. No I don't want to see the outline of your junk. In different colors? Let me think, still no. And why is your face covered? I don't get it.

Well the body-suit thing is part of the character. The original character is all white and dresses in a suit. It'd just be modified for Devils games. Although I'm starting to like Spiderman a bit more.

However it's not like the green men in the sense just to be obnoxious lol. It wouldn't be JUST THE BODYSUIT. Plus it would be covered up for the most part with the jersey. It's completely different no matter what route Spiderman or Slendy

I never heard about Slenderman until now but think it's pretty cool. Actually wish someone would make a movie out of it.

I don't know if you're into video games at all, but if you're bored some night, download and play the game "Slender".  Guaranteed to make you lose your sh!t.

don`t like spiderman. he is some flashly ultra super duper goodiest with big smile under his mask

batman rules

and slenderman is  better becouse isn`t a native good hero and not every mom`s dream about him on the kitchen

this call full of fear and interesting history and creativity than obvious spiderman

and as i remember

some rangs goalie paint spiderman on the mask. i really don`t remember his name but what i realy know this nyr goalie take out the puck 8 or 9 times in one game and after that his nhl career came to an end

I don't know if you're into video games at all, but if you're bored some night, download and play the game "Slender".  Guaranteed to make you lose your sh!t.

watching few letsplays on youtube now after your message. look awesome

Edited by Guadana