Jim Dowd & Bruce Driver in Chester, NJ

Legion15

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151652837957055&set=a.118935977054.103358.110576042054&type=1&theater

If anyone lives near Chester (about 15-20 mins west of Morristown) and has kids, this would be a great place to pick pumpkins and meet a couple Devils Alumni. They do this every year, and I do see Alstede Farms advertised at the games from time to time. Always wonder how many people have any idea where it is. I live the next town west of there but I go by that farm often and this time of the year the place is packed with cars and busses. I think two years ago they did their corn maze and if viewed from the air, it was the Devils logo.

Just got back from it a little bit ago. This year they had a bunch of other things going on besides Devils Day and the place was obscenely packed. Still had a good time and hung out with NJ and Driver for a bit along with some freebies. NJ always goes out of his way to hang out with and do stuff for my son which is always hugely appreciated.