2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

LA still managed to win the game, though.  They didn't just roll over.

Stop it now. New Jersey went behind 4-3 in Calgary and tied it up with a shorthanded goal. They were down against the Isles and tied it up in the 3rd.

Losing games in a shootout is never rolling over. 

Edit: Meant to say Edmonton instead of Calgary.

Edited by devilsrule33

Stop it now. New Jersey went behind 4-3 in Calgary and tied it up with a shorthanded goal. They were down against the Isles and tied it up in the 3rd.

Losing games in a shootout is never rolling over. 

You mean Edmonton, correct?

And I'm not trying to be overly negative, but be real.  That game is one lucky bounce off a skate from a regulation loss, the team was completely out of it after the 4 goals in 7 minutes.  I wasn't really speaking with the game against the Isles in mind, but yes, you're right about that one.

Edited by Devilsfan118

I'm kind of in disbelief that so many people are crying foul on Hertl's goal and effort. That kind of skill and confidence needs to be embraced, not shunned. I thought it was awesome goal, whether the score was 9-2, 1-4, or 2-1. I really don't care. Okay, so when the score is a blowout, assume the team that's down team has stopped trying so the team that is up has to match their sh!t effort? If that's the case, just instate a mercy rule that ends the game or allow the team to forfeit. If the rags didn't like the move, then they should have done something, like get off the team bus, to prevent it from happening along with the other 3 he scored. If Patrick Kane had done it, I doubt people would be so butt hurt.