2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

Wow, you can clearly see him sweep it out of the net with his foot. Can't believe they didn't review it or anything. Wonder if the NHL says anything about it.

wow those fans must have been livid with that.. theres a camera in the net why they wouldnt have reviewed that is beyond me

That's why they call it 'intent'.

If you watch the ref he had no intent. He never raised his hand to blow the whistle until after.

It was the wrong call by the league on this. To late to change it now.

Absolutely. What's funny is that Sharks fans on HF aren't too pissed off about it. Edited by Mike Brown

Does nobody remember when everybody missed Panfolfo scoring in the 2003 ECF?

If you watch the ref he had no intent. He never raised his hand to blow the whistle until after.

Absolutely. What's funny is that Sharks fans on HF aren't too pissed off about it.

its like when a millionaire looses a couple grand gambling......the Sharks got a lot of wins already

now if that happened to us..well.......

The Isles are really struggling right now.  If they don't make the playoffs, and Vanek bolts, them trading their first for Vanek could end up being just as big of a blunder as us not giving up our 2012 first.

honestly..screw the isles and their sucky fans..opening night i got the pleasure of meeting some really douchey islander fans on the way back to the train and ever since it just put the worst taste in my mouth about them

honestly..screw the isles and their sucky fans..opening night i got the pleasure of meeting some really douchey islander fans on the way back to the train and ever since it just put the worst taste in my mouth about them

Well they have a lot of built up frustration from over the years.  Many aren't happy about the move to Brooklyn.  Many are still fed up with management as a whole.  But apparently the first is a conditional first, so if they get a top 10 pick this year, they can give Buffalo their 2015 first instead.

Tonight the Sabres beat the Kings, the Canes beat the Avs, and the Panthers beat the Ducks.  I kid you not.

wow.. have been paying any attention and havent looked at the points or anything ...how are the kings doing this year? just curious as to what to expect on friday.

wow.. have been paying any attention and havent looked at the points or anything ...how are the kings doing this year? just curious as to what to expect on friday.

The Kings are 11-6-1.  But Quick isn't having a great year.  Neither is Brown.  Brown signed the exact contract Zajac signed and only has 7 points this year.