2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

Scrivens is no slouch.  He's actually outplayed Quick by a significant margin.

On any given night, I'd rather face Scrivens than Quick every single time.

Crosby and Malkin are struggling right now.  It's weird because they still have Neal, Dupuis, Kunitz, and Letang.

doesnt matter what kind of talent they have if they arent clicking they arent clicking.. perfect timing lol hopefully they continue to not generate anything together.

doesnt matter what kind of talent they have if they arent clicking they arent clicking.. perfect timing lol hopefully they continue to not generate anything together.

Yep pretty much.  I watched the game tonight, and anytime a Pen had a good scoring chance they either missed the net with their shot, or flubbed the shot completely.  Letang was the biggest offender of that tonight.  Hopefully the trend continues on Saturday.

what an horrible schedule we have its ridiculous, 4-5 days off then BOOM 2 games back to back then off 4-5 days etc etc

our schedule this season does kind of blow..I hate waiting 4-5 days for a game but then well have them back to back at home which is almost too much for most people to attend both

our schedule this season does kind of blow..I hate waiting 4-5 days for a game but then well have them back to back at home which is almost too much for most people to attend both

actually we only have 2 sets of back to backs with both being home games. This weekend and then in march with the rags and leafs.

well its not as much for me or the fans it's for the guys, by the time you play you're almost rusty. Then back to back games. It's good for injuries i guess though, guys have time to get better but at the same time if they are out for a game they'll likely miss 2 for sure