2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

honestly not expecting 2 point tonight but im fine with walking away from this road trip with 4 out of a possible 6 points especially being that we stole the last 2.. trip was already a success.

Watch we play our best game of the road trip tonight and lose.......we could have lost the last two games the way we played, but didn't

but yeah 2 out of 3 would be OK

I'm worried about a setback after this strong run. 

yup....there are no easy wins for this team

As am I.  You guys saw my post on how they do really well against the top teams in the league, but only do so so against the weaker teams in the league?  This team has a tendency to do that, and as a fan nothing irritates me more.

As am I.  You guys saw my post on how they do really well against the top teams in the league, but only do so so against the weaker teams in the league?  This team has a tendency to do that, and as a fan nothing irritates me more.

probably a mental thing they think they dont have to be as strong and sharp against a crappier team as they do against a team that is better then them

Senators vs Wings ... this is what the Sens players said about the Wings diving ... hilarious.

From the Ottawa Sun, goalie Robin Lehner:

“We have to be a little bit more disciplined. We had a few too many penalties, some of them were soft. It’s tough on the (officials). I don't think it's their fault. It’s like there was water out there with how much they were diving. I think we’ve just got to take the positives and go to the next game.”

Said winger Clarke MacArthur: "I don't know if their skate sharpener was broken or what."

I really like the quote, "they were diving like there was water." I think this is going to stick.

we look at these weaker teams as easier points.. just hope they dont feel the same and they come out as strong and i have faith that they'll do fine.

There's too much character in that room.  They pride themselves as being a team that won't make it easy on their opponents.

I dont remember the last time we beat the Jets.....they always seem to get those lucky goals against us early in the game and it deflates us

We beat them last year in a shootout at home.  Ironically enough, it's the last time the team won in a shootout.

There's too much character in that room.  They pride themselves as being a team that won't make it easy on their opponents.

We beat them last year in a shootout at home.  Ironically enough, it's the last time the team won in a shootout.

ohh i didnt realize that you were behind the scenes and in the room to judge how high the level of character is among the players. ... i love how some fans on here literally think they know everything like they are on the team themselves.

ohh i didnt realize that you were behind the scenes and in the room to judge how high the level of character is among the players. ... i love how some fans on here literally think they know everything like they are on the team themselves.

:doh1:

How the hell did you take that from my post?

Anybody watch that Stars Ducks game last night? Crazy game. How is Dallas allowed to wear white jerseys at home though? Is there a specific exception for them or something?

lol ask TheRedStorm. She seems to have strong opinions on it.

Seriously though, I believe one team can request a certain uniform to be worn... In last nights case the ducks wanted to wear their 3rds (which are dark) on national tv and the stars agreed.