2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

He did nothing but bitch and moan about the Devils after he left.

I had forgotten about that.

You'd think a no-name goalie struggling to find a job in this league wouldn't badmouth a team that gave him a chance..but, then again, maybe he's too dumb to realize he shouldn't.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Is ovy going for sixty this year

this morning on the radio the caps color guy claimed he will reach 70. Right now he's on pace for 70 but I've watched a lot of caps games and I just can't image he keeps it up... A lot of lucky goals like the one tonight. I'd wager that luck evens out eventually so 60 probably but 70 would be a stretch.

Why couldn't Zach feel the same way about his hometown?   :(

Why are we still whining about Zach Parise like he's a god or something.  This is ridiculous.  Is it going to be 5 years down the road with us Devils fans, "Boy, we would have won the cup if we had Parise."  He's gone because he wanted to go, and I don't ever think about him.  The only redeeming quality he possesses that intrigues me to even remotely think about him is the fact that he is an American-born player who plays for my country in the Olympics.  He's gone