2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

Vancouver is just a laughing stock right and even so now since they have torts just imagine his post game interview goes hahaha. thats if he even does one. 9-1 so terrible hahahaha

I'm glad they finally have to play in a real division. I never thought they were presidents trophy good, now they can't beat up in the edmontons and calgarys as much.

I'm glad they finally have to play in a real division. I never thought they were presidents trophy good, now they can't beat up in the edmontons and calgarys as much.

Their team isn't as good as it used to be. The Presidents Trophy-winning Canucks would've done quite well despite this new division.

Their team isn't as good as it used to be. The Presidents Trophy-winning Canucks would've done quite well despite this new division.

no doubt they were a good team, but were they the best team in the league then? They won their division 6 out of 7 years for a reason- it stunk. And in each of those years they only made it out of the second round once (granted they went to game 7 of a cup final that one time)

no doubt they were a good team, but were they the best team in the league then[b/]? They won their division 6 out of 7 years for a reason- it stunk. And in each of those years they only made it out of the second round once (granted they went to game 7 of a cup final that one time)

That's not the discussion. I'm saying the Presidents Trophy-winning Canucks would've been just fine in this division, while you imply that a team of that calibre wouldn't. Vancouver certainly was more legit than Washington. It's not like this edition of the Canucks stink.

Besides, the playoffs are a crapshoot. 

That's not the discussion. I'm saying the Presidents Trophy-winning Canucks would've been just fine in this division, while you imply that a team of that calibre wouldn't. Vancouver certainly was more legit than Washington. It's not like this edition of the Canucks stink.

Besides, the playoffs are a crapshoot.

right I'm not disagreeing with you that the 2010 Canucks would be competitive in the new division, I'm not sure how that came up, since all I said was they played in a weak division for all those years, and they probably wouldn't be presidents trophy winners if they didn't. From 2009- 2013 that division only produced 3 wild card teams total.

They were a good team, but it's obvious they beat up on those lesser teams and took advantage of a weak division.

Edited by dmann422

Lundqvist is really getting hot at the right time.  6-2-1, .935 save% in his last 9 GP.  He's been clutch too...5 of the wins were by one goal.  Dammit. 

Does Nashville's shootout win last night make the Devils the only team to not win one this year? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

nj holds the record for consecutive shoot out attempts failed now in the entire league i believe .. it was either that or the record for most consecutive shootout loses.. either way they have the record for sh!ttiest goddamn shoot out lol