2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

For tomorrow

Rangers-Hurricanes - Hurricanes in regulation

Blue Jackets-Wings -both have an equal amount of points and games played. But Columbus has more ROW wins. I think that's the first tiebreaker so we should root for Detroit in regulation so Columbus doesn't run away with the ROW tiebreaker

Capitals - Pens - Pens in regulation again

3 good results for us so far.  We need an Anaheim win.

For tomorrow

Rangers-Hurricanes - Hurricanes in regulation

Blue Jackets-Wings -both have an equal amount of points and games played. But Columbus has more ROW wins. I think that's the first tiebreaker so we should root for Detroit in regulation so Columbus doesn't run away with the ROW tiebreaker

Capitals - Pens - Pens in regulation again

Rags win easily.

Columbus probably beats Detroit.

Pens should handle Washington hopefully.

3 good results for us so far.  We need an Anaheim win.

not necessarily. Ottawa and Tampa got points when they should've have. Those should've been regulation losses but both teams tied it up in the waning seconds. Ottawa came back from 3-0 to steal a point in the 3rd. The Devils luck in OOT games is about as unusually, unexplainably bad as our shootout luck

not necessarily. Ottawa and Tampa got points when they should've have. Those should've been regulation losses but both teams tied it up in the waning seconds. Ottawa came back from 3-0 to steal a point in the 3rd. The Devils luck in OOT games is about as unusually, unexplainably bad as our shootout luck

1 point is better than 2 points.  We also need San Jose to beat Toronto tomorrow night.

Man that might be the end of Peverley's career...scary situation.

"Cardiac episode"

And when he came to, he wanted to get back to the hockey game.  fvcking hockey players man, they're a different breed 

Edited by Devilsfan118

I really glad peverly is ok. Apparently when he came to he asked how many minutes left in the period and wanted back in lol. I wonder what this does for his career?

I'm sick and fvcking tired of this sh!t. Every night there are about 2 or 3 games that make you want to kick a hole in the nearest wall. Some of these comebacks defy logic.

I'm telling you, it'll be much easier on your health the next few weeks to just focus on the devils getting wins. Consider any help on the oot scoreboard an added bonus, because there's rarely gonna be a night where everything goes our way.

I'm sick and fvcking tired of this sh!t. Every night there are about 2 or 3 games that make you want to kick a hole in the nearest wall. Some of these comebacks defy logic.

Pretty much what dmann said.  You'll make yourself crazy otherwise, and let's face it, we know 3-point games seem to have a way of happening a lot.  We basically know the Devils have to come up with 23-25 points the rest of the way to have a good shot...I still think 92 points gets it done, mostly because no one seems to be capable of going on a real "unconscious" run...including the Devils.  Fortunately, as long as the Devils can avoid 2 or 3 losses in a row, they don't have to go THAT crazy.

Another busy standings night tonight, regardless.

Of course its driving us crazy but it's like an accident, you simply can't look away. It's like you want to know really how bad things can get and go against us

Tnight we'll quite possibly lose in regulation, Rangers/Canes + Caps/Pens + Red Wings/Blue Jackets will all go in OT and the leafs will somehow beat the Sharks.

if i'be be a proline guy i'd totally get this scenario just so at least i can get a little bit of money if things go wrong for the devils

Edited by SterioDesign

I think the team they played would have issues with your observation...

Well I mean, with all due respect to the Isles, they're pretty bad ESPECIALLY without JT.  There's no way that team should score 7 goals in a period on any team in this league.