DET  - 17 -  71 - 105 - (+2)

NYR* - 15 -  74 - 104 - (+1)

----------------------------

NJD  - 16 -  71 - 103 - EVEN

OTT  - 17 -  68 - 102 - (-1)

WSH  - 15 -  70 - 100 - (-3)

CAR  - 16 -  67 -  99 - (-4)

From Patrick Roy

The subject of all those Blackhawk-red jerseys that were in the stands of the Pepsi Center Wednesday night came up in today’s press briefing with Patrick Roy. Hey, a sellout’s a sellout, but there is no doubt Roy and the Avs want to see more of their own jerseys in the stands from now on, especially if the Avs are to meet Chicago in the playoffs…

“Ten years ago or 12 years ago, there was nobody in Chicago at their games. I didn’t want to play those games because they were boring games,” Roy said. “It was 8,000 people and it was like ‘ughh.’ Even if they tried to be loud, at the national anthem, it was boring going in and playing there.

“Now, 10 years later I’m coming back and it’s crazy over there and they’re all over the place. Then, I think they’re a great example for us. I’m not saying the fans of Denver will follow our team like they do on the road, but I think it’s possible for us to create something close to that.”

There were 18,007 people in attendance for Colorao’s 3-2 win at the Pepsi Center on Thursday night, well above the Avs’ season average of 16,066.

3/14/14

Vancouver vs Washington: Canucks

Edmonton vs Detroit: Oilers

NY Rangers vs Winnipeg: Jets

UGH, we have to rely on Vancouver, Edmonton, and Winnipeg tonight.

We better get two points, because I don't see the out of town scoreboard going well tonight.

We better get two points, because I don't see the out of town scoreboard going well tonight.

Agreed. I can see Winnipeg beating the Rangers up in Canada. Though with the way the Canucks have been playing lately, there is no way I can see them beating the Caps at home. Edmonton at Detroit with the Wings needing a win badly does not bode well for us either. Hopefully, we will take care of business tonight.

Things have actually gone pretty well since the break, as far as out-of-town goes.  Columbus is 5-2-1 after the break (and lost to the Devils), but the Rangers are 3-4-1, Flyers are 3-2-1 (and also lost to the Devils), Red Wings are 3-3-1 (1-1 against the Devs), Caps are 3-4-1, Canes are 3-6-0 (and lost to the Devils), Canadiens are 3-4-1, and Tampa is 2-4-2.  The Devils going 5-2-0 suddenly looks that much better. 

Well, just color me sh!t-shocked. Nothing went our way again. This season can go fvck itself.

I estimate that if we needed say, 60 games to go our way over the past few weeks (to varying degree of importance) than something like 45 of them ended exactly how we didn't need them to.

tonight was a bomb all together.. but i would have expected nothing less.. the team not pulling through and getting the two points tonight really has me down this should have been an opportunity to come out with 2 easy and they were up 3-1.. ughh just letting the season slip away one game at a time here..must win tomorrow vs tampa