2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

Really can't understate how huge a night this was for the Devils. It made last nights point "stick".

Toronto still at 80 points but now with 75 games played (we have 2 in hand).

There is a chance (albeit a small one) that the Devils can be 2 points out of a playoff spot tomorrow. But a lot has to go right

Really can't understate how huge a night this was for the Devils. It made last nights point "stick".

Toronto still at 80 points but now with 75 games played (we have 2 in hand).

There is a chance (albeit a small one) that the Devils can be 2 points out of a playoff spot tomorrow. But a lot has to go right

I have a lot more faith in the teams the Devils are chasing losing than the Devils actually winning. Not trying to dump on Jersey, but just the reality of the situation. Not expecting this team to give much hope to anyone.

Edited by devilsrule33

I have a lot more faith in the team's the Devils are chasing losing than the Devils actually winning. Not trying to dump on Jersey, but just the reality of the situation. Not expecting this team to give much hope to anyone.

If we think we are going to lose our way into the playoffs we have another thing coming. I refuse to discuss playoff hopes until we put at least 3 wins together. Going 4-5-1 in your last 10 does not constitute 'staying in the race'.

Do you want to know what I liked best about tonight? The Rangers lost. And Lundqvist gave up a complete sh!t goal for the game-winner - possibly worse than Marty has done all season.

Edited by Neb00rs

C'mon Nebs, I can find 10 worse goals on Marty than that game winner that Hank let in, hell probably 20 and I'm not even kidding.

How about that Marty St. Louis guy?  He gets a goal called back, and he takes a penalty with 2 minutes to go.  The dude is snakebitten.  Overall he has 0 goals and 3 assists in 13 games with the Raggies.

C'mon Nebs, I can find 10 worse goals on Marty than that game winner that Hank let in, hell probably 20 and I'm not even kidding.

Eh, the goal was really bad. Definitely a few Marty goals that you could argue for but it's close.

then how are you watching west coast games.. and i dont pay for it one of my buddys does and he gave me his account information so it was a win for me

Streams. There are tons of sites; atdhe, firstrowsports, etc...

Poor Scrivens. 5-3 PP for the Ducks in OT.