2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

They control their own fate.  I just want to rub it in if we make it.  So many downers on here usually.  Many who have "Believe" posters in their sigs. 

Even though I removed by 'Believe' sig a few months ago, that was from a different time. That started the year the Dev had the MacLean fiasco and actually gave us a reason to have hope. We had such high hopes for that team and they ended up being so bad and we took so much sh!t for it, that we needed something. I considered that mission accomplished when we went to the SCF the next year.

Even though I removed by 'Believe' sig a few months ago, that was from a different time. That started the year the Dev had the MacLean fiasco and actually gave us a reason to have hope. We had such high hopes for that team and they ended up being so bad and we took so much sh!t for it, that we needed something. I considered that mission accomplished when we went to the SCF the next year.

While this is true, there is still significance in the word itself.  Believing in something doesn't have to mission I feel.  I remember when everyone who posted had those sigs and I think the sig is still relevant. 

While this is true, there is still significance in the word itself.  Believing in something doesn't have to mission I feel.  I remember when everyone who posted had those sigs and I think the sig is still relevant. 

I don't think there's a lot of negativity on the board. There just is a frustration with those who would make ti seem that way.

We need to depend on the useless fvcking Islanders again tomorrow, so I'm not counting on any help there.

Ugh.  That's a great prospect after watching them throw up on themselves and blow a 2-goal lead today.