GDT: Game 3 Devils @ Edmonton Senators 930pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

That Chico NHL 14 thing was absolutely hilarious. "This is absolutely the best hockey video games."

What a bull sh!t team, thank god they don't have a goalie or defense. The forwards (minus the 4th line) all seem fairly-extremely skilled and they are all fast. It's like the penguins sucking and getting Crosby and malkin, only it seems like nugent Hopkins and taylor hall are gonna be more dominant.

Brodeur's body language just looks better tonight.

He now has some pressure that he'll lose his job.

Also, I know it's only 3 games, but Brunner looks way better than I thought he would be. Could you imagine this place if he had scored 3 in his first 3 games with another team? We'd be going nuts.

I cannot believe this guy was having trouble getting an NHL contract. He's looking like he'll be worth a lot more than the 2.5 he's getting. Let's just hope he'll stick around after these two years are up.

Oh look, another odd man rush after a bad turnover in the neutral zone. Every year it's gotta be something. Great save by Marty.

RYDER! New guys showing up big. Time for the old guard to step it up.